On my way to a wedding south of the city, I visited Nashville to meet up with a friend on the CMA Fest weekend. So, paid a 40% premium on my room ($462 incl. tax). On top of that, when I went looking for the bar to have a glass of bourbon waiting for her, I found there wasn't one, and had to venture out looking for a lounge. Other than that, the hotel was very good. Helpful staff, very comfortable bed and quiet room with nice amenities, including a good view of the fireworks that, through no fault of the hotel, kicked off at 20 minutes after midnight. Hotel is located just a block to four blocks from most everything you'd want to see in Nashville. No major negatives, just that I've paid a good bit less for the same or even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn