We chose this hotel for our 4 night stay in Nashville due to its proximity to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Staff were friendly and helpful. Check-in was easy enough, and our room seemed clean and comfortable and nicely appointed with a sofa and desk with lots of outlets for chargers, etc. We did have a couple issues with our room and location.
We were facing 4th Avenue, directly across the street from the service entrances for the newly built Omni Hotel. All hours of the day and night big semi trucks and garbage trucks came and went...with their beeping as they backed into the bays on ground level. We were on the 4th floor, and even then we could hear garbage trucks entering to load and unload the big dumpsters. We could also SEE the dumpsters inside the bays full of hotel garbage.
The second irritant was the so-called "fitted" sheet on our king bed. The thing was totally too small, and even before we used the bed we could see that the top corners of it were barely pulled over the top of the mattress. The darn thing came loose numerous times during the night. With the prices this place charges, they could certainly afford to have properly fitting sheets! BTW, we did not have our room serviced during our stay - we prefer that most everywhere we go.
And there was one waste basket for the entire room. Not sure if that was an oversight on the part of housekeeping. We collected excess trash in plastic bags and disposed of it ourselves.
The free breakfasts each morning were great! The nice selections of foods, fruit, juices, coffee and tea were much appreciated. Also, it's nice that they keep coffee, hot water and lemonade available all day. And the location of the hotel can't be beaten if you want to visit many of the sights in the area. Just be aware there is A LOT of construction going on in every direction...noise and congestion are everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn