After staying at many other Hampton Inn & Suites, we knew what to expect and we were not let down. The reception was excellent and very helpful, the room was clean, comfortable and of a good size. The pool and spa are very nice and the fitness room is well equipped. It was a surprise to have to pay for the laundry room use, as other Hampton Inns do not charge, but to have this facility is great. The business centre was easily located and easy to use. Breakfast was the same standard breakfast and always plentiful. Parking is plentiful and easy to use, though there is a charge. It is not easy to find anywhere to park that does not charge in Nashville, so you pay for convenience and security. There is a one block walk to the Country Music Hall of Fame and two blocks to the music strip and restaurants. Also Ryman Auditorium is nearby. This is a pleasant and convenient place to stay, with good service so really there is no reason to stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn