I looked at this hotel and wanted to stay here but was trying to mind my budget as our mini-vacation as I am calling it was last minute. I decided to take my chances on Hotwire so you can imagine my surprise and delight when I ended up in the very hotel I wanted to start with.
The hotel is conveniently located across from the Country Music Hall of Fame, just three blocks from the Ryman, and just down the hill from Broadway and Second Avenue where all of the restaurants and shops are located.
The staff could not have been any nicer, from the attendant at the door, to the front desk personnel, and even the breakfast bar worker. They greeted us with a smile even on Christmas Day when we arrived and never failed to greet us as we came and went from the hotel. They were able to recommend restaurants and even had coupons for a great pizza place that delivers even late at night.
The room was comfortably appointed and the decor not loud or garish. It was a relaxing room with comfortable beds, a nice desk area, and generous sized bathroom for a hotel. There is no additional seating or table, however. The only issue I had was getting warm enough though I am not sure the room's heat was at fault. We had been walking Broadway and it was FREEZING. The complimentary hot chocolate in the lobby finally helped me get warm; my daughter enjoyed the lemonade, and my husband the coffee.
The breakfast bar for this hotel is above average as far as I am concerned. Yes, there were pastries and muffins, and the expected waffles. There were also cereal, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, sausage, one morning cheese omelettes, the next bagels topped with eggs, cheese, and bacon, and biscuits with gravy. The OJ wasn't weak or watered down and they also had milk, apple juice, coffee, hot chocolate, and teas to choose from.
This property has an indoor pool. The room is heated, the pool is not. This made for a chilly swim but we heated up in the hot tub when we were finished.
We greatly enjoyed our stay and recommend this property if you are looking for a great location and well run property.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Hotel in Downtown Nashville is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from live music on Broadway and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.