Had an upgraded room #616 thanks to being a Diamond level. Easy to find entrance even though there is lots of construction around. Noise not a bother - they didn't start until 8am and it was just tapping sounds and some trucks. Kept a/c fan on for white noise. The hotel is worth the minor inconvenience and it had covered parking. Room was very clean and hotel entrances were unique - beautifully designed, very unlike other Hamptons. No complaints at breakfast. Pool was clean and towels plentiful. Will always choose this hotel over the one at Vandy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn