Having flown to Atlanta our next port of call was Nashville. I chose this hotel because of its location and the fact that it was reasonably priced. Once again the rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable, throw in a hot complimentary breakfast and you cant go wrong. It is situated literally a few minutes walk from Broadway and the wonderful music bars. The hotel has one drawback..........no bar of its own. However, all the hostelries in town stay open most of the night so that did not matter to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn