The hotel is very close to Bridgestone Arena and only a few blocks from the Ryman and honky tonks. During my last stay in Nashville the hotel was further north a few blocks and it was much quieter than this hotel. This location is a bit more industrial feeling, surrounded by some busy streets, and there is a very large and noisy construction project just across from the hotel. If you are not bothered by noise you will be just fine here. The room was very large, well appointed, and the breakfast selection was very good. Parking per night is $17 self-park and $22 valet but you can park in the downtown public library (Church St. bet. 6th and 7th Ave North) for $8.00 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn