We live in Memphis but stayed in Nashville to see Guns n Roses on a Sunday night. I picked this hotel because I got a good price on a King Standard room though it was a non-refundable, I wanted to be in walking distance of the Bridgestone Arena and have a place for my car. This hotel was really nice and had every amenity necessary. Had a large double shower but no tub, nice big bathroom. It was a good layout for us, had nice TV, wireless, good lighting, and a very comfortable King bed with fluffy duvet and pillows. Plenty of towels and bath supplies. Our room had a great view of the Batman building, which was great. The light blocking drapes didn't seem to be designed to close, just the sheers. It did help when it was time for the free breakfast which was really good- sausage and biscuits, gravy, eggs, and everything else. I was glad they are not the kind of hotel that doesn't let you take food up to the room-I didn't want to socialize after being up late. There is a fridge and microwave which came in handy for our restaurant leftovers too. Get coffee downstairs, the room coffee is pretty bad. I told the front desk that our concert wasn't going to be over until 2:00 am, after that we went out to eat, so didn't get back till late. They were very nice and let us have a late checkout. The pool and hot tub looked very nice-we just did not have time for enjoying the hotel much. I could not figure out how to get from our side of the hotel to the pool without going through the lobby, but it really wouldn't be a dealbreaker, just bring a robe. I would love to come back and get one of the corner Jacuzzi rooms next time. We did not experience any construction noise at all, but this was a Sunday night. It is a cool area and we were really happy with our hotel choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn