This is my favorite place to stay when I am in Nashville.
This is one of the newer Hampton Inn's with a vast lobby, fireplace, dining area, etc. They have complimentary breakfast in the morning. The hotel has 4 or 5 floors, with giant rooms that have a wet bar, walkout balcony, pull out couch, etc.
The Hampton Inn is about 3 blocks from downtown Nashville, about a 5 minute walk to Bridgestone Arena, and Broadway. If you have never been to Broadway, make sure you do not miss Tootsie's Wild Orchid Bar. They have live music almost every night and the place fills up quick.
The only option for parking is in their gated garage. I think it runs around $20 but that's pretty standard for any downtown hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn