My husband and I stayed at this hotel in April for 3 nights. We had family members that flew there to meet us for a long weekend, and we went for the RUSH concert at the Bridgestone Arena. It was within walking distance to all of the downtown, touristy things to do. We were only about 2 blocks away from the Arena, and the weather was beautiful so walking to and from the concert was great. The hotel was very clean, in a quiet, safe neighborhood, and very convenient. Got the King size bed/whirlpool room, and boy was that tub great to soak in after standing at the concert for 3 hours!! Slept like a baby that night!! The only complaint was $17 per day to self park your car, but you have to pay for parking everywhere,downtown, so not a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn