“Perfect lunch spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Nashville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Fresh to Order has an amazing atmosphere and an eclectic menu full of unique and delicious items! The employees were all incredibly helpful, nice, and constantly were friendly and smiling! I will deffinetly return for my self and for when my office needs catering!

1 Thank Officefoodie

Nashville, Tennessee
“Food is fresh but waay too expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place had ok, fresh food, but I basically got a tiny bit of tuna and a great big bowl of spinach for about $11 bucks... I could have gone to Krogers and gotten twice the spinach for half the price and had a great meal. It's not all that for people who aren't independently wealthy.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Pizza-ista
Texas
“Great little place with gluten free items near our hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our hotel clerk offered us a 10% off coupon when we asked for information about places with a gluten free menu. I had a beautiful salad, and my husband had the special for the night--pork loin. Very reasonable prices and excellent food. Our waitress, a Vanderbilt student, was excellent and very friendly. We would definitely go there again if we are in the area.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank txtravelgal
Nashville TN
“Go F2O”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent in every way; menu has some unfamiliar offerings but there are selections to satisfy the meat'n 3 crowd along w/the specialty seeker. The palce order, sit, they'll bring it to you service works well. a variety of seating options adds privacy to small spaces and creates an atmosphere pleasant for dining. Our arrival was just before 7 and the place was quiet, taking note that there should be a line out the door - which there was by the time we left.

Each item ordered was a hit and actually more than expected, even the small app plate. The long plates are never ending so don't forget the go box once you've don all you can do.

We'll be back. Is it tomorrow yet?

2 Thank AquaBarb
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Quick Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Fresh to Order is a nice place to grab a quick and good meal without a hassle. We were there mid-afternoon on a Sunday, so the place was practically empty. The chicken with mushrooms was very tasty (chicken was a little tough - but, overall the sauce made up for it). The menu did not state that the salad I ordered was covered with raisins (which I do not like) - my lunch partner just switched salads with me and I ate his Caesar's salad which was very good. Nice atmosphere and since it such a new place, very clean. The only real criticism that I have is they use dark colored plates, they show the fingerprints of everyone who has touch the plate - very unappealing!

• 4 of 5 stars