“ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Nashville City Center
526 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville, TN 37210   |
Ranked #122 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

This was the filthist most disgusting place I have ever seen.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends

Couples
Omaha, NE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

I realize the motel has nothing to do with the neighborhood but it is their responsibility to keep the property and rooms safe. This motel does not do that at all! There are bars on all the business windows in the neighborhood and we heard sirens several times an hour!! The motel desk clerk is behind bullet proof glass and was on her cell phone the entire time we were checking in. The parking lot is gated but the gates aren't used or work, we weren't sure. Now for the room: THE SAFETY LOCK DID NOT WORK, being two women alone my daughter and I were terrified so we barricaded the door, we wished there were bars on the windows. The room was filthy. There were greasey hand prints on the walls and ceiling, the carpet was dirty and the table was sticky. The sink was clogged, the head board had been torn off the wall and the board holding it up remained with nails sticking out of it! There was unpainted patches and holes in the walls. The least of our problems were there was no frig and microwave as promised. We would have left the area but it was very late and we were tired from a long day of traveling. We didn't even stay for the free breakfast and hit the road at first light. I'm an ex-police officer and don't scare easily but I don't look for trouble either so we won't stay there again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Warsaw, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2008

I stayed for a week in this hotel very clean recently remolded very attentive staff will stay agein

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Minneapolis, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2007

I stayed here in early september and made my reservations onlin internet. When I arrived and stated my confirmation number they said they did not have it. But they provided me a room at the same price on internet my reservation.

The room was clean and in excellent condition. However, when I opened my e-mail confirmation it stated my room reservation had been cancelled.

I checked out the next day went to the other hotel I had reservations and called Americas BVI back. I asked if I could return and stay another night they said yes. The swiped my credit card and I signed a registeration and stayed another night.

Every day I realized that I had never been registered as a guest at the hotel. My reservations were cancelled or did not exist, when I signed in or returned to my room there was no one assigned to the room.

My only complaint is you can pay and stay but you better not leave anything valuable in the room. I returned after 3 hours and I could not access my room with the key, again. At the desk they stated no one is in that room and you can not go in there because someone left their things in there.

I want to state that NOTHING was stolen. The problem is if you come home at 12:00 am 1:00 am you may not be able to get back into the room.

The manager was apologetic. The employees however stated that is 'you problem'. They swipe your credit card, but they do not register to the room. This could be a computer problem or computer training problem.

Fact is your belonging left in a room not registered to you is any ones property.

I was not 'overcharged', nothing was lost or stolen, and the room was nice. Its that they have problems registering that the room is occupied. As a safty concern, even thought the door is locked the key could be given to someone else. Management said they will lookinto the issuee.

• Liked — The room, breakfast
  • Disliked — Its very close to a busy fire station. Registrations are not kept and computer problems
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Rochester, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2007

This place should be your absolute last choice. We stayed for a baseball tournament and it was barely tolerable. The only reason we stayed was because the rest of the team was there. The manager yelled at the kids. The room was not air conditioned and faced west- so it was burning hot (100 degrees) and took several hours to cool down when we arrived. There was urine on the toilet seat when we got there. There were cigarette burns on the sheets. There was a broken outlet that spat electrical sparks when we tried to plug in our playstation 2. Need I go on? Avoid, Avoid,Avoid. The only redeeming factor was the refrigerator in the room. Very useful. Oh, and don't ask for extra towels for the swimming pool.

• Liked — refrigerator
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Nashville City Center? Share your experiences!