“Beautiful Site to see” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$49*
and up
Nashville Tour of Grand Ole Opry House and...
Ranked #10 of 272 things to do in Nashville
Ontario Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beautiful Site to see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I loved the atmosphere in the Botanical Gardens/Cascades.The indoor waterfalls and restauants where breathtaking.The option of having a balcony room to overlook this,I would do for sure,to make your trip special.The hotel is a walkway away from the Grand Ole Opry and Orpy
Mills Mall,just out back door.Would recommend this for a couples special occasion or if you just want to pamper yourself.

Lafayette, Indiana
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

While I couldn't afford to stay at the Opryland Resort, I did get to visit the Hotel Gardens while in Nashville. The gardens are stunning, and I couldn't get over how big the place was. I believe I read that the Gardens are 9 acres and have over 50,000 plants!

There are 3 main areas of the Gardens: Cascades, Delta, and Garden Conservatory. Cascades has an amazing 44-foot waterfall, Delta has it's own river & riverboat cruises, and the Garden Conservatory is beautiful as well. There are shops and restaurants throughout, and the temperature is very comfortable (felt like it was in the high 60's).

This hotel reminded me of something you would see in one of the "super-hotels" in Las Vegas. Nashville should be proud to have such a wonderful & unique property.

Tip: Park at Opry Mills Mall at the north end of the lot and walk to the Gardens to save $21 in parking fees.

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Looks like something from the 23rd Century”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were sorry we did not book a room here. Fascinating use of indoor space. We found it on our last day - if we had known about the place we would probably had a meal there.

Lavinia, Tennessee
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This place is a must see! It is spectacular in beauty!! This was my 3rd time to take people to see the hotel. I would go back again.

Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Simply Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Stunning array of plants, flowers, water falls and sculptures. Lovely shops and eateries overlook the gardens. Relaxing and beautiful - well worth the trip. Easily combine with a visit to the Grand Ole Opry.

Visited July 2014