“Beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$49*
and up
Nashville Tour of Grand Ole Opry House and...
Ranked #9 of 96 Attractions in Nashville
Type: Gardens, Outdoors
Lafayette, Indiana
39 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

While I couldn't afford to stay at the Opryland Resort, I did get to visit the Hotel Gardens while in Nashville. The gardens are stunning, and I couldn't get over how big the place was. I believe I read that the Gardens are 9 acres and have over 50,000 plants!

There are 3 main areas of the Gardens: Cascades, Delta, and Garden Conservatory. Cascades has an amazing 44-foot waterfall, Delta has it's own river & riverboat cruises, and the Garden Conservatory is beautiful as well. There are shops and restaurants throughout, and the temperature is very comfortable (felt like it was in the high 60's).

This hotel reminded me of something you would see in one of the "super-hotels" in Las Vegas. Nashville should be proud to have such a wonderful & unique property.

Tip: Park at Opry Mills Mall at the north end of the lot and walk to the Gardens to save $21 in parking fees.

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
“Looks like something from the 23rd Century”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were sorry we did not book a room here. Fascinating use of indoor space. We found it on our last day - if we had known about the place we would probably had a meal there.

Lavinia, Tennessee
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This place is a must see! It is spectacular in beauty!! This was my 3rd time to take people to see the hotel. I would go back again.

Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Simply Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Stunning array of plants, flowers, water falls and sculptures. Lovely shops and eateries overlook the gardens. Relaxing and beautiful - well worth the trip. Easily combine with a visit to the Grand Ole Opry.

Visited July 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great with one exception”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel is beautiful but our big night out was ruined by the experience at their restaurant. The hotel contains a few different places to eat but the Italian spot we had many issues with. First the food was subpar. They claim their pasta is made fresh daily. Based on the 30 years of pasta making experience I have I'd say they had made it and then frozen it. Secondly, completely overpriced. I mean honestly it's in the resort it's going to be overpriced but this was crazy over priced. We asked for a side of plain pasta, nothing fancy and it was $20. I mean seriously, our waiter looked at us like we were strange to question that. His English was conversational at best so their wasn't much help there. Our other dish was also questionable. Since this was our anniversary we didn't push the topic further. Other than that nice place to stay.

Been to Opryland Hotel Gardens? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Opryland Hotel Gardens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.