“I was ready to love this.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hatch Show Print

Hatch Show Print
224 5th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203 (Downtown Nashville)
615 256 2805
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 356 Shopping in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: If you follow Southern music, art and culture, from the Delta blues to honky-tonk heroes, you've no doubt seen the unmistakable look of a promotional poster made by Hatch Show Print, one of the oldest working letterpress print shops in America. Located in a historic building at 316 Broadway in the heart of downtown Nashville, Hatch Show Print has produced posters for performers ranging from B.B. King to Dolly Parton.
Ohio
14 attraction reviews
“I was ready to love this.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was really looking forward to this, but I found it a little dull. There were various interesting prints, but all in all, I would skip it next time around. If you are into this stuff, you will probably go crazy for it though.

Lawrence, Kansas
8 attraction reviews
“Gotta See This”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was an amazing stop and we ended up spending so much time. The history here is so livid and you get to see them doint Print the way it was and sitill today. The giift shope will amaze you..dont miss this

Dallas, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've always seen Hatch show prints but didn't know the amazing story behind these well known concert posters until I stopped by this place.

On every trip to Nashville I made a visit by the cool place to watch the artisans at work.

This is the newest location, the older location was off the Broadway strip. This location is somewhat new!

When in Nashville this is a must for Music fans from all walks of life!

Visited March 2014
112 attraction reviews
“Make the stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by the location inside the Country Music Hall of Fame. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to take the tour. Looking at all the old prints was great! You can watch them make new ones on site.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
14 attraction reviews
“Great posters, beautiful printing area, and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We unfortunately couldn't take the tour due to a private event but the gift shop and employees of Hatch were amazing. There was a musician playing inside the print shop when we were there and he was amazing. I just loved the vibe of this place. This shop is worth visiting and only takes 30 minutes to an hour to really visit. I also got a super cute onesie for my baby boy and an awesome shirt for my husband!