“Fantastic!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown

You added Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 3rd Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Country Music Package
Ranked #10 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Drove 14 hours to get to Nashville from south jersey and wife and I were not let down! Your hotel is awesome and the staff is great and very helpful. We will definitely stay at the Hyatt when we come back in July! I've been to a few hotels in Nashville but yours is perfect, clean and safe! Also such a great location. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Hi Joninal! Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's great to hear that you had a good time in Nashville, especially after traveling 14 hours to get here! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again in July! Thank you so much, once again, for your review!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a nice hotel! The rooms are BIG and have a great lounge area with sofa plus a bedroom area. I appreciated the large shower, great water pressure and brightly lit bathroom. Everything is so new - it's perfect for relaxing. The bed is very comfortable and has some of the most comfortable pillows of any hotel I've stayed in.The staff is very friendly and helpful. The highlight for me was the checkin process. I arrived after midnight after enduring flight delays/storms getting to Nashville and the checkin process was less than 2 minutes. I was exhausted and appreciated not needing to answer any questions beyond how many keys I'd need and providing an ID/CC. Thank you night staff!!

One star loss due to a couple factors - 1) No true room service. 2) distance from the heart of downtown. I thought this hotel was a little closer to downtown when I booked it- still walkable to downtown but not as convenient as other hotels I've stayed at.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Hi kdahl5! Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear you liked our rooms and slept well on our Hyatt Grand beds. I'm sure it was nice after a long day of travel! We don't offer room service at Hyatt Place as a brand, but are certainly happy to wrap everything up to-go to take it to your room if you didn't want to join us in our Gallery. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't think our location was close enough to downtown as we are only 2 blocks away from broadway. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Music City! Thank you so much, once again, for your review!

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

To start off I came here for a business trip with two other co-workers. The Valet staff in the front of the hotel was super helpful getting our bags out of the cab and taking them all inside to the front desk. Once inside the lovely ladies behind the desk were super help full. Shelbie (morning shift) was super pleasant and helpful with the check in process. The elevators a slightly confusing when using our Keys to access our floors. Its the Black circle above the floor buttons, not the white ones! (Just FYI)
When we came down I asked Shelbie for a good lunch option that was close, she gave me 4 and a map of the area with detailed directions to get to each place.
The rooms were great and very comfortable, also the breakfast was spectacular!! Everything that I could have hoped for in terms of a hotel was provided. If I go back I will be staying there again!

Only down side...there was an option for late night food from the kitchen but it was not room service, one must go down to the bar to pick it up. But that was only a slight hindrance.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Just got back from a trip with my mom and sister celebrating Mom's "significant" birthday. The room was perfect for three of us - two queen beds and a pull out sofa. The location is easy walk to Broadway, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the river. The included breakfast is very nice. Lobby and bar area is open with lots of seating and gathering spots. The only negative thing I can say about the hotel is they need one more elevator. Staff was great. Definitely recommend the property and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Gulf Shores, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

In Nashville for the St. Jude Country Music Marathon over the weekend, I needed a hotel convenient to all marathon events. The Hyatt was a block from the Music City Center where packets were distributed, three blocks from Broadway which was the start line, and just across the pedestrian bridge from Titan Field and the finish line.
The hotel is only a couple of years old so the furnishings were modern; it was well maintained. The room was a king with a sleeper sofa in addition to the bed. The bathroom did not have a tub, only a shower. (If a tub is needed, ask for an accessible room or a queen room.)
A complimentary breakfast was provided daily; it includeda hot bar with sausage links, scrambled eggs, waffles, and French toast as well as bagels, English muffins, mini muffins, yogurt, sliced fruit, whole fruit (bananas and apples), cereal in addition to assorted juices, coffee, and tea. Available 24/7 was ability to order food from food services; no room delivery instead go down to pick up in food area. I did order and walked down to the restaurant to take back to the room. The food was well prepared and ready when promised, thus making it warm as it needed to be.
The staff were knowledgable, friendly, and willing to assist in any way.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that allows a view of downtown. I could see the Schemerhorn Symphony, the Country Mu...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a Friday night to attend a show. Room was very nice but across from the elevator. Tried to switch but to no avail the desk told us there were no other rooms in the inn. More on this later. We drove into Nashville, the hotel was very easy to find. We self parked, parking was a little tight, we ended up in nearly the last spot. The reception staff was friendly and efficient (though they told us about a restaurant that was closed.)

The location was great for our club and just a few blocks from all the action on Broadway, as well as other downtown Nashville attractions.

Our fears about noise were merited with tile in the elevator area and in front of our room we felt as if we heard every drunk stumble in off of Broadway through the night and several excited runners heading off to the Music City Marathon. Then in the morning we listened to the sound of a helicopter hovering over the race.

That said I don't think I would hesitate to stay here on a business trip with week night stays.

Stayed April 2014
Hi BobAtSea! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate our guests feedback and certainly use it to improve future stays! I am sorry to hear that you were affected by other guest's in the hotel. We do try to monitor our hallways very closely, especially on the weekends, and hope that it wasn't too much of an inconvenience to you. We hope we can take you on your word on returning to our hotel and that you enjoyed your overall stay in Music City! Thank you, once again, for taking the time to review our hotel.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Perfect location as we were able to avoid marathon traffic when checking out. Easy walk to broad and parking at valet was easy. Rooms were modern and nice with sitting area in addition to the 2 beds. Could probably sleep my whole family in one of these rooms. Service was top-notch.

Stayed April 2014

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!