“Hidden Gem Right Off the Interstate” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #218 of 1,632 Restaurants in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are not just a great restaurant, at our heart we are a market of Italian imports. Our availability of fresh, authentic products ensures you the real Italian culinary experience.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Hidden Gem Right Off the Interstate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Coco's is a wonderful neighborhood restaurant that is worth more than one visit. The food is delicious, plentiful and affordable and the wait staff was friendly but extremely busy and rushed. The negative is the awkward restaurant floor plan with the kitchen located in an area that requires the servers to carry food from the kitchen, across the grocery market floor space and through the crowd of people shopping and waiting to be seated in the restaurant. More than once I observed a near collision of food and waiting customers. Seating in the restaurant is tight so don't be surprised that your romantic dinner for two may include a family with young children seated just an elbow space away. The positives are the delicious menu choices, the ability to purchase a glass of wine while waiting for a table, the friendly employees and the convenient Italian market. Will definitely visit again and again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Martinsburg, West Virginia, USA
“Always Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Coco's is always on our list of places to visit while in Nashville. They're always busy, but I take that as a good sign of good food. My best friend always gets the Pollo Pesto. I'm a fan of the Eggplant Parm or Baked Ziti.

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

As my family and I continue to find wonderful eateries in West Nashville we were very pleased we "stumbled" upon this place.

Coco's has been around for a while but we happened upon it by accident. Driving to another restaurant and wondering "what are all of the cars doing in front of that place?"

We went on a Friday night after 6p. It's my understanding it's first come-first served and so, if they're busy, you'll have to wait (stand) in the italian market area. They will serve you beer/wine in this area while you wait. When it's not cold outside, they do have outdoor seating as well.

We ordered a pizza but couldn't pass up one of the sandwiches as well so I also ordered the Muffaletta. Ample portions left us with alot to take home. I'm not going to say this is the best pizza in the world, but it ain't bad. The Muffaletta was about the same. I've had better but there was nothing wrong with this.

We were there with our 7 year old daughter who munched on the pizza. I don't remember if they have a kids menu but, there were plenty of families there.

The service was very good and the prices reasonable.

Again, being in West Nashville near Sylvan Park it's not convenient for out of towners but for us, it's a wonderful find for family friendly good italian food close to our home.

I'll have to go back on Tuesday's when they have Pizza & Pint night!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Best Pizza in town! They also have a very good dessert selection. Staff is very friendly and the atmosphere was great

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“My new favorite place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I frequent the area where Coco's is located for good thrift store shopping, and now I have a favorite place to stop in for lunch (or dinner). The market is great, with cool Italian foods and deli meats and cheeses at good prices. The coffee drinks are "out of this world", and the restaurant always serves up fresh, delicious food. They have amazing pizzas (so my family has told me, I am gluten free) that are reasonably priced. They do offer gluten free pasta which I have never tried. It takes longer to prepare (separate pot of water). I had a bean dish that was absolutely amazing. The service is always great and friendly! My new favorite place to eat, or just have coffee.

• Visited January 2013