“Touch of Italy in the heart of Dixie” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #287 of 1,727 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: We are not just a great restaurant, at our heart we are a market of Italian imports. Our availability of fresh, authentic products ensures you the real Italian culinary experience.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Touch of Italy in the heart of Dixie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is awesome! The decor is Tuscany, the food is delectable, and the market is Old World Italian.
Portions are huge and delicious. I've eaten here many times and never been disappointed! Save room for desert, the Cannolis are stupendous! They have an olive bar that is amazing with a nice variety of Italian and Mediterranean olives.
The shopping adventurous and full-blown Italian, from olive oil to cheeses to salami!

Enjoy!

• Visited November 2012

Nashville
“VERY greatful and impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I have been going to Coco’s for over 3 years. The food has always been very good, so when my son got married, we decided to let Coco’s prepare the food for the rehearsal dinner. We were NOT disappointed. Jennifer, the co-ordinator for the catering, couldn’t have been sweeter. We ordered 4 different pasta dishes and needed to “tweak” one of them. No problem. I needed gelato, but their machine was being repaired; she ordered it from one of their distributors. I needed it delivered, she arranged that also, at a very reasonable price, and it came ON TIME! They even let us keep the warming container the food was delivered in so the food would not have to be re-heated. This was a very hectic time for us, trying to arrange so many things at once, but Coco’s and Jennifer made our dinner a wonderful event to remember. Thank you is not enough to say how grateful we were!

• Visited December 2012
Tennessee
“Mangia, Mangia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

You step into a bit of Italy. The market and deli side are stocked with all those hard to find ingredients for your recipes. Deli meats , cheeses sliced to your order. Handmade pastas. Oh, and the baked goodies...biscotti, cakes...and gelato. My favorite is the blood orange.
Restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes. Wine/beer list offers a nice variety.
Oh, their weekend brunch.....french toast!
They've installed a bocci ball court , too :)

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food at a good price; very nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had a great experience at this restaurant. The wait staff was great, the atmosphere was very casual, laid back. The food was good and it offered a few unique beverage items that you can't get in your ordinary restaurant. I'm still questioning the authenticity of the Italian food, but for the most part, it was good food. I had the Tuscan, which is a brunch item and my friend had the meatball sub. We were both pleased with the amount and the taste. I will definitely go back to visit to try other items on the menu before making a final judgment on this restaurant. Considering all the pros and cons, this was a nice change of pace for what is usually offered in Nashville, TN. Definitely try it out, I don't think you will be disappointed. But don't be prepared to be utterly amazed either.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, TN
“Great Italian Food, perfect atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We loved the food at Coco's! If you can sit on the outdoor patio, it makes the experience even better! We have tried several different dishes here, and loved them all! The pizza also makes a great choice if you want something to share. I also love that you can buy fresh italian ingredients from the little market inside. Overall, a great place to visit!

• Visited June 2012