“Nice menu, great service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Darfons Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,762 Restaurants in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Strongsville, Ohio
“Nice menu, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

A local place on a busy street, Darfon's is a hidden gem. Nice varied menu, good cocktails, and attentive service make for a winning formula. Nearby all the BNA hotels, this is a great option for those seeking to avoid hotel restaurant food.

Visited May 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Close to the airport and worth a stop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I stopped here just to get a couple of drinks and appetizers before knocking off to travel the next day. We were pleasantly surprised. Very clean, modern motif, friendly staff, and very accommodating. The food was excellent. My wife and I split a salad. I had crab cakes. My wife had shrimp cocktail. All was very good. No complaints at all.

Springfield, Missouri
“Really nice near our motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We checked for a nice restaurant near our motel and saw this one. Really had a great experience. Wonderful waitress named Carolyn. The steak was perfect. But the dessert was beyond awesome! We will def head back while we are here.

San Francisco
“good but also pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

had excellent pasta with shrimp and scallops. Actually the scallops were the smallest I had ever seen, but quite tasty. Our group of 8 had reservations, were promptly seated and served in this large restaurant. This is a very busy, standard, commercial, upscale eatery. No complaints and nothing special.

Warrenton, Virginia
“Lovely Meal, Fabulous Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This local family owned restaurant was recommended to me by the hotel desk clerk. As a woman dining alone, I have come to expect less instead of more. So I was pleasantly surprised to be seated at a nice table and offered suggestions on smaller portion meals. The server was attentive but not a bother and the meal was fantastic! I ordered a Mediterranean pasta with sun dried tomatoes, olives, artichokes and feta cheese. For dessert I ordered Key Lime pie. The restaurant was quiet and the atmosphere was relaxed.

• Visited June 2014