“In love with this place...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“In love with this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've been to this restaurant twice and I cannot say enough great things about it. The food was spectacular on both occasions. the first time I had the potato gnocchi with the pesto sauce and it was sooo good. The second time I had one of the specials with veal and it was incredible. The service is really good a personable. The place is very small so I would highly recommend you make reservations. They also have a good selection of wines and the prices are reasonable. The first time I went, it was with family and even though we were the only couple with a child no one seemed bothered by it, but I am not sure I wold go back with my son unless is for lunch or early dinner. The second time, I went with friends and it was very enjoyable. It can also be a romantic place....

• Visited December 2012

Clarksville, TN
“You'll Think You Are in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Small and intimate, Caffe Nonna is the type of restaurant you want to keep a secret... but also want to tell all your friends about! It's my 'go to' place for showing off to guests. The menu is wonderfully hard to select from - EVERYTHING looks soooo good. Don't worry, whatever you order will be excellent. Make sure you have reservations. It is small and fills up quickly. The wait staff is attentive without being intrusive. Chef Dan takes great pride in his restaurant and it shows.

• Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great date spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Caffe Nonna was such a great little spot! It has about 15-20 tables so make a reservation. The food is delicious and it was difficult to choose. My husband ordered the highly recommended seafood angelina and I ordered a margarita pizza. Both were spectacular! He was raving about his dish the whole time he ate it. The wine list was impressive. We were making plans to go back before we left the restaurant. They have a great patio that is perfect for a romantic date night.

• Visited August 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great little Nashville gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had heard about CN for months and finally went with friends who came miles to go again.
Calamari and Tuscan bruschetta apps. Great! My seafood angelina was something I'd go back for again. Our server John was pleasant and pro. Very good experience. Doing the Murphy road restaurant area proud.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Favorite Neighborhood Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Cafe Nonna is our favorite little place! We returned from spending two weeks in Italy and determined that only a couple of meals there came close to competing with most of the meals we have had at Cafe Nonna. We love this cozy little spot and always enjoy taking friends who haven't discovered it yet. It is small and is not the place for you if you are looking for a quiet spot. However, if you enjoy good service and great food in a great neighborhood establishment, be sure to give this place a try!

• Visited June 2012