“I love to come here” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Nashville, Tennessee
“I love to come here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love to come here to eat lunch. I like the pulled pork and sweet potato casserole. Its all delish. The servers are personable and get you your food fast. I love to come here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cedar City, Utah
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had lunch here today and really enjoyed the place.
My food was great (little slow) but it tasted great and the waitress was helpful and friendly.
I recommend the blue plate special. I also got a coke and the cup was enormous.
Seems to be a great little place for seafood and is convenient to the Vandy campus.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NE US
“I am not sure why the place is so popular”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I’ve eaten here twice when visiting family in TN and we all agree there will not be a third time. This is a popular eatery serving southern home-style food. The manager was nice and the staff pleasant, but the food was bad. The ribs were dry and did not fall off the bone and the BBQ sauce was poor (my southern relatives agreed). I had the plate of pulled pork, chicken and a smoked sausage. The pork & chicken were dry, but the sausage was good and the side of baked beans was superb. The cornbread, which my relatives say was Mexican style, was dry. The Steam pot bucket of boiled seafood looked awful: mostly potatoes. On the other hand, my wife loved her shrimp & grits, but the food was not warm. The pictures on the website do not look like the food at all. The prices are modest $10-18 for mains, which might explain the popularity.

Visited November 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Would not recommend”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Ribs were tough - they should fall off the bone and the pulled pork was dry. My daughter liked her kids burger and the beer was good. We were expecting better pork based on the amount of people in the restaurant.

New York City, New York
“Fantastic BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a casual BBQ restaurant. Selections, while not low calorie, were fantastic. We had the Smokehouse Trio and Fried Oysters - both perfect! Wait staff was very friendly and efficient. Perfect for a casual meal.

Visited November 2012