“Firefly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Firefly Grille

Firefly Grille
2201 Bandywood Dr, Nashville, TN 37215-2704 (Green Hills)
615-383-0042
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Roswell, Georgia
“Firefly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Have eaten here several times when in Nashville. Small but excellent. Special Dishes are prepared daily by the Chef, and all selections are flavorful, well prepared and always culinary delights. Selection changes often, but I have never been disappointed. You would be well served to give Firefly a try.

Visited July 2014

Florida
“YUM! and leave room for dessert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I went to the Firefly for lunch with a gaggle of girlfriends. We all had something different and everything was delish! The chopped-style salad I had was great with unexpected ingredients perfectly complimenting each other (peaches, okra, corn, blue cheese)... the White Coconut Cake was a classic Southern finish. Funky, quirky decor and super friendly service made it fun and memorable. Next time we're in Nashville, we'll be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Little restaurant tucked away in chain heavy Green Hills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Delicious lunch with my son today. Good friendly service. Ordered the Cuban. One of the best sandwiches I have ever had. Wow! Just wow. Ordered one to take home to my husband. My son ordered the truffle Mac & cheese. He scraped the bowl clean and even enjoyed the salad it came with. Can't wait to go back!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Old Faithful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We went to dinner with 2 other couples at Firefly after not having been there in over a year. This has always been one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville, but my wife has been indifferent. After this meal, we are both finally in agreement that this is a special place! Not only is the decor unique, but the service and feel is very warm and welcoming with personable servers who know their stuff and are not afraid to give opinions when asked.

I had a tough time deciding but opted for the grilled chicken dish with an amazing corn dish and okra as well as the Watermelon Salad, which sounds weird but was actually so amazing. My wife had the Pork Tenderloin and it was exceptional with a dill and brown butter sauce. THe drinks were great, service was timely, and the value is good.

I highly recommend this restaurant as nobody at our table left without complementing the chef on her dishes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Tennessee
“A little pricey for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've only eaten here once for lunch recently. Cons are their menu is fairly limited and if you have any picky eaters I doubt they would find anything to eat other than the burger or a turkey sandwich perhaps. Also too pricey for a casual lunch with most lunch items being $11 - $15. Pros are food is very well prepared food and cute little place. And for those who like an eclectic menu - it's a pro. Our table had some type of turkey sandwich and fries (both ok) the burger and sweet potato fries (very good burger - typical fries) a salad (wonderful) and their truffle mac and cheese (best item we ordered). Actually we had a 9 year old boy with us and we ordered him the mac and cheese but didn't know if he would like it. He loved it. Said it was the best ever! I agreed. I think I would come back for that alone - the truffle mac and cheese and salad. Here is a big tip. Go online and get their 20% off lunch discount card. That makes the price more affordable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere