“Nice little place” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Yellow Porch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 1,727 Restaurants in Nashville
Cross street: West Iris
cleveland, oh
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I usually get the penne dish. Average price for the type of food. I LOVE the celery bleu cheese soup!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, TN
“Still on the fence...two strikes...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been here twice, once for a business lunch and once for dinner. The lunch menu was OK - food was pretty good, but the service was just so-so. Went here for a special occasion not too long after and the service was great but the food was lacking. It was a holiday so there was a special menu. The menu was rather limited and the food was just not that great. I hope to go here again, to experience the regular dinner menu, but it may be the last.

Visited January 2013
Nashville, TN
“Was a favorite...not anymore.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The Yellow Porch used to be one of our favorites in Nashville but I doubt we'll return. Each visit recently has been disappointing. Food is overpriced and the staff quite frankly can be rude. We were once given a snobby look for not making reservations and then
told we had to be out in an hour! Recently my wife thought something else came on her dish and the waitress held up the menu to prove my wife was wrong. By the way, our meal was awful. I think that's the final straw!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, TN
“Great lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

A friend and I decided to try the Yellow Porch out for lunch and we were so glad we did! The service was great, and our meals were excellent. They were very accomodating to my friend who was able to get just what she wanted by them tweaking the pasta on the menu a bit. I had the Tomato and White Cheddar Melt, and it was delicious! Also had the Blue Cheese and Celery soup, and while it sounds random, MAN is it good! Definitely try this restaurant out!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville
“Don't miss The Yellow Porch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

In the last two weeks have gone twice to The Yellow Porch. Both times the service was perfect and the meal was delicious. It is quiet enough to carry on a conversation even with a good crowd.

Would higly recommend the pork chop!!

• Visited October 2012