“There's a Reason This Hotel is Rated So Highly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omni Nashville Hotel

You added Omni Nashville Hotel to your Saves list
Omni Nashville Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   250 Fifth Ave South, Nashville, TN 37201 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #4 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Los Angeles, CA
“There's a Reason This Hotel is Rated So Highly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

....it's because it has earned it. Amazing staff, large comfortable guest rooms, great location to convention center (across the street), CMA Museum (same building), and the clubs (two blocks away). Why would anyone stay anywhere else?

My only critique is the lighting in the bathrooms. Didn't the hotel ask their mothers or wives to try to put their contacts in or apply their makeup?

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This new hotel is nice, don't get me wrong. However it seems they spent all their time building the hotel and no time training hotel management. From the moment we walked in we were profiled and treated unfairly and rudely without explanation. Management and many of the front desk staff were downright nasty throughout our stay. We felt unwelcome and uncomfortable for the duration of our stay. The hotel is crawling with police officers looking to cause trouble. My experience was so bad that I will never stay at an Omni Hotel again. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hilton if you want to stay downtown or the Gaylord outside of downtown, these places are top notch. The Omni is a disaster - you wont find any "Southern Hospitality" here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We looked forward to our stays at an Omni but would not return to this one and we travel to Nashville on Business a couple times a year. Noise level in the rooms from the street and bands was bad - They should have installed better sound proofing.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

west georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My wife had a business conference and being retired I tagged along. Our reservations were made by her employer for the Omni Hotel in Nashville. We arrived and was immediately greeted by Tony one of the friendliest valets I have ever met. He quickly got us unloaded and valet parked the vehicle. Now valet parking at the Omni is not cheap and as an aside neither is the town of Nashville, but more on that later. We were quickly registered and taken to our room on the eighth floor looking south by the singing bellman. I have forgotten his name, but if you go ask for the singing bellman. Really quite a treat. Now about the room - spacious with a great view if you like urban blight and the view of strip club a few blocks away and what sounded like gunfire most of the night until around 10 pm. My wife commented that the bed there was the most comfortable bed she had ever slept in in a hotel. The bathroom was also spacious with a gorgeous shower with more than adequate water pressure. My wife had a meeting at 6:30 leaving me to my own devices. I went to place within the restaurant called "Barlines". I ordered my customary VT and looked at the menu settling on the Germantown Cobb Salad. When my order arrived I was surprised to see how large a salad it was with a surprise ingredient - fried chickpeas!. Salad was really good topped with a grilled chicken breast. As noted earlier it wasn't cheap - 20 bucks for one salad and one drink. Next day for lunch I ate at Kitchen Notes and had the Grilled Chicken Club Avocado Deviled Egg Salad Applewood Smoked Bacon Tomato Pleasant Ridge Reserve Cheese Bibb Griddled Country White bread. Quite a sandwich and only $12.00. Prices not with standing we had a great time, but be aware the traffic in Nashville is BAD!. Please note the Country Music Hall of Fame is a part of the Omni structure and located just steps from the front desk. Broadway is just blocks away also.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the staff you encountered and your food and beverage experiences. The grilled chicken club is my favorite. We hope you have the opportunity to return to Nashville in the near future. Thank you again for your feedback and your business.
Nashville. TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

First, I am a local and have stayed in most of the downtown hotels at some time or other. Thank you Omni for coming to the Volunteer State! CMA Fest 2014--- what a treat-- we had adjoining rooms(double and a king). The hotel is new so everything is clean and modern. I valet parked($30), but everyone else parked next door for $18 per night. I did get my car several times and they were fast --
Our check-in was effortless and friendly. ( God bless the South)
The elevator is a learning experience so pay attention.
Ask for a room with a view of the Bat Building-- our room was a hike after you get off the elevator and had a construction view.
We had a mini-bar ( which we left locked), robes, safe( too small Omni) coffee maker/ tea setup, very nice towels, very nice bedding, movies( I love an in-room movie) and free wifi
( worked great even @ full capacity).
Safe location-- I walked in alone from Broadway after 11 pm several times and although it is quiet, but there was a definite police presence and I felt completely safe.
Our room was not cleaned until after 4 pm everyday, which is expected during CMA fest, but is unusual for an Omni. ( we did tip our person $ the first day so I was surprised)
We ordered room service and they forgot/lost the order. They COMPED it. Seriously, they did. It was unexpected and very gracious of the hotel. ( maybe $80?)
We ordered room service another time and the service fees were astronomical so watch out!!!!
We LOVED the pool, ( it is truly beautiful) but there was no one there so all the comments about a Vegas pool party didn't happen while we were there. We DID have a Pina Colada and it was fabulous.
Our favorite Omni thing was the homemade Bloody Mary's in the lobby. Holy Canoli! Pricey, but the best you'll ever have and they will give you the recipe--
The bar was hopping, and they make a good drink here.
The in-hotel shopping was a mystery to me. High end but didn't make sense for where you were. I guess they employ someone to figure out to whom they are marketing to--
GO to the Country Music Hall of Fame, even if you're not a fan.
The Location is excellent.
I woud say this is the highest end hotel in Nashville. The Hermitage is a different experience.
If I were bringing children to Nashville for vacation and not a convention, I would stay at the Opryland hotel.
Downtown Nashville is not the place for children.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Palm Coast
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I went to checkin at 3:00pm and they still didn't have my room ready!!!! I have never had this happen at any hotel. Very disappointed!! The lobby is beautiful. I had 3 hours to wait for my room and had plenty of time to looks around. Public restrooms are very clean as I didn't have my own to use.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and offer your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your poor experience with your room wait. Check in time is 4pm and we always do our best to meet this standard. If you are so inclined, please feel free to call 615-782-5300 and ask for a Front Office Manager so that we can speak to you regarding some of the challenges you had during your stay. Again, we are truly appreciative of your feedback and your business.
Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My room was immaculately clean and had wonderful ammenities. The robe was nice to have and the towels are large and soft. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room was quiet enough for me to get a good nights sleep. I highly recommend

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Been to Omni Nashville Hotel? Share your experiences!