“Best hotel I've ever stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omni Nashville Hotel

Save Saved
You added Omni Nashville Hotel to your Saves list
Omni Nashville Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   250 Fifth Ave South, Nashville, TN 37201 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
5% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #3 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Westtown, United States
“Best hotel I've ever stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The staff at this hotel is by far the best I've ever encountered. They do everything to make your stay feel welcome and appreciated. Hotel is clean, and the rooftop pool is amazing. The only thing I wish they had more of were pool lounge chairs. Close to broadway which is nice and a complementary shuttle for anything within 3 miles of the hotel. Fantastic!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We wanted to go some place fun for our 20th and Nashville was a good place to do that! Was looking for a little something special in a hotel and the Omni is all that and more. One thing that won us over was the wonderful outdoor pool. Such a nice setting! And the fitness room is the best I have ever seen. We also ate at two of the restaurants and they were excellent. The room is just beautiful and the staff are great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful anniversary celebration with us, and we hope to welcome you back again soon to the Omni Nashville. We wish you many more years of happiness together!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed at the Omni at the beginning of July while attending a conference. This hotel has a fantastic location directly across the street from the Music City Center. I thought I had been told that the two were connected, however, and I couldn't find any skyway nor did anyone I know find one--so be sure to check weather and take an umbrella just in case.

The rooms are very nice and comfortable. I stayed in a queen suite, which had a desk (useful since I was there for work), chaise, and the bed was really comfortable. I don't drink coffee or tea, but there was a coffee pot ready and waiting to serve. I did have room service one night, and it was really quite good, with some good things on their menu.

Omni has a loyalty program that you can join and one of the perks is their morning beverage service. That starts immediately, on your first visit, so I took advantage and had a glass of orange juice delivered to my room each morning. The other real plus to the loyalty program is free wifi in the hotel room--that alone is worth joining their program prior to your visit. I believe that without membership, you can use free wifi in the lobby, but you would have to pay for it to have access in the room. Even if I never visit an Omni again--quite possible, since I don't generally stay in hotels this expensive--I'm glad I thought to join before I got there so I could avail myself of those fantastic benefits.

The Omni gets major points for having lots of outlets! For some reason there are hotels--and I mean even newer ones, like the Aria where I stayed last year--that have hardly any outlets or put them in weird or hard to reach places. Omni had two outlets built into the desk and the bedside table, too. Thanks, Omni! I was able to keep my iPhone and iPad fully charged and didn't have to keep them halfway across the room.

This hotel is also connected to Hatch Show Print and the Country Music Hall of Fame. I didn't visit the CMHF, but stopped into Hatch Show Print; if I had done the tour of one or both of these, it's nice that it was so super convenient. There are also two restaurants in the hotel, Kitchen Notes and Barlines, and both were pretty good. Plus, Barlines has live music!

Room Tip: Join the loyalty club and you can indicate whether you like a low or high floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This hotel was BEAUTIFUL. Eveything..light fixtures, pictures, bedding, colors, BATHROOM AWESOME!! New and clean!! Staff great, roof top pool great!! Attached to Country Music Hall of Fame!!! Stay here...you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

White House, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I received the Best service from all Hotel staff. I was a convention attendee and didnt expect the extra service given during the convention functions . I would return to the Omni again and again I live only 30 miles away from Nashville but enjoyed the stay away from home at the Omni

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

perfect location. clean rooms. hotel very new. would stay again for sure. close to everything. right next door to country music hall of fame. great place for coffee in the hotel, wish i could remember the name!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Omni Nashville. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. The coffee shop you are inquiring about is Bongo Java. It is local to Nashville and we are just lucky to have it inside our hotel!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

A quick trip for Nashville night life and R&R was made even better by the excellent staff and service at Nashville Omni! Perfect location to "stumble" back from Broadway; excellent restaurants, fitness center and hskp services. The Concierge gave great local advice after listening to our personal needs and didn't just promote what they are suppose to promote! Great way to enjoy the Music City is stay at the Omni!

Room Tip: It's not about the views as much as location within the heart of Nashville.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Omni Nashville Hotel? Share your experiences!