“McDougal's Chicken is way better!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
nashville
“McDougal's Chicken is way better!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

All I have to say is McDougal's is by far the best ever. Hands down, the chicken and hand cut fries are out of this world. Use to visit Otters before we all discovered McDougal's. Need more McDougal's in middle Tennessee. Thanks McDougal's Chicken !!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Franklin, TN
“Lousy food and lousy service will eventually mean out of business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2008

My wife and I ate at the Franklin Otter's on 11-24-08 and the chicken had been refried and the same with the fries, when we talked to the manager on duty, his response was less than enthusiastic and all he said was he will talk to the guy's in the kitchen. NO apology, No sorry we would like to refund your money or offer you a gift card to try us again, basically he turned around and kind of blew us off. In these hard times we are all going thru right now, it is surprising the lack of customer service.

When we left we looked back and both shook our heads and said no wonder this place is empty. Crappy food and Crappy service. To add to this my wife told the manager this is not the first time she has expressed concern.

My advice is don't eat here you will be sorry you wasted your money

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not as good as MacDougals”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

Not as good as MacDougals

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Like I've said before....there are better chicken finger places.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

Like I've said before....there are better chicken finger places.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not bad, but the coop is...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008

Not bad, but the coop is better and has better beer.