“Feels like home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
San Diego, United States
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Homewood Suites, Vanderbuit is an accommodating, well equipped, excellent staffed, place to stay in Nashville. Even though I was there on business, it would be my choice to stay for a solo/family vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Carolyn S.,

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us! We are proud to know that our staff was accommodating and friendly! We would love to have you stay with us again whether it's business or leisure!

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Blythewood, SC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We have stayed at this Homewood Suites a few times. The staff is friendly and helpful. We have grandchildren with special dietary needs, so the in-room kitchen is a real blessing. The beds are comfortable, linens are fresh and soft and there are plenty of electrical outlets for our tech products. This is our first choice in hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Hello Debbie A!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Thank you for continuing to stay with us, I am very pleased to hear that we have been able to meet your grandchildrens dietary needs while staying with us! I know that it can be dificult to find the proper nutrition while traveling however, we are dedicated to helping suit those needs every time! We can't wait to see you back again!

Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I just had a week of business meetings at this property with as many as 85 people in attendance. This is a solid business hotel. they were attentive to the changing needs of our meetings, had great service for our guests, and now our attendees have new expectations for the future.

The suites are roomy and bed very comfortable. The property is very near the medical complex at Vanderbilt so it is a busy area. There's plenty to eat in the surrounding blocks if you choose not to eat either breakfast or dinner at the hotel. There is not a restaurant in the hotel, they provide complimentary breakfast and dinner for the guests.

You know the property has the proper leadership when the General Manager is wiping tables at breakfast and talking to the guest. Jeff sets an example of service that is carried out through the staff. From sales to engineering and catering, everyone is there to make your stay a great one.

They have shuttle service to downtown Nashville and other areas. The walk isn't close, but it is safe and pleasant if you choose to go by foot.

I can't say enough good things about the service and quality of this property.

Hello DavidG2010!!

Thank you so much for your response! Thank you for choosing to do your meetings here, I am glad that we were able to meet all of your and your business partners needs promptly. We are an extremely busy hotel with Vanderbilt being right across the street and with downtown only being a mile and a half from us. Busy has become our middle name!! Our dedication to our guests satisfaction makes it all worth while! With the leadership we have in place such as Jeff, our general manager, providing excellent service has become a joyful experience for all of the employees here. We truly appreciate his hard work and dedication!! I hope that on your next trip to Nashville you remember us and choose to stay with us again!!

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Easily the best hotel I've stayed at. Facilities are great, but it is the staff that sends it over the top! They made our conference meeting smooth, took care of all of our needs and did it with a smile and warmth missing form most places. I'd like to give a special shout out to Ron Sandifer who went above and beyond for us and, in particular, me. Our group had box lunches brought in and we were one short. He went out and got me a sandwich from a local vendor. Simply amazing! I cannot thank him enough. Go visit the fine folk at this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Hey David S!!

Thank you for reviewing us! Wow! It is such an honor to be the best hotel you've stayed at! Our staff works really hard to provide that warming service. Ron especially provides great service to our guest, we truly appreciate his hard work and I am so glad to hear that you had a chance to encounter him during your stay. Thank you again for your review, I hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because Loews was sold out and I'm glad I did! I arrived when the hotel was very busy with arrivals, the desk staff was very prompt assisting everyone. Katie assisted me and held my bag until my room was available. My room was very clean and spacious, despite the hotel being sold out, my room was very quiet. The Hilton bedding collection never disappoints and makes for a perfect restful night. It was also very convenient to have the evening complimentary dinner. I will certainly stay at the Homewood anytime I'm back in Nashville.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hey Tripadvisor User!!

Thank you for reviewing us! It is great to hear that you and your family were comfortable during your stay! We pride ourselves on providing guest satisfaction 100% of the time! So again thank you for your review, your review inspires us to work even harder!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel is fairly new and the furnishings are attractive and comfortable. Our room was HUGE, and although it was on the street side was very quiet. Our family of four had more than enough room and enjoyed our stay. Breakfast every morning was nice, and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Hello MurrayMonsters!

Thank you for giving us your great review!! I am so glad you and your family were comfortable during your stay! Our breakfasts are wonderful aren't they?! We pride ourselves on giving excellent service to our guests 100% of the time! Your lovely review has truly inspired us to want to do even more!! Thank you so much and I hope that you stay with us again!!

Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Excellent suites that were very spacious, clean and updated. Centrally located. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Easy self-parking if you don't want to use valet. Complimentary breakfast was very good. They served a variety of foods...something for everyone in our large group of 14. We will definitely stay again when we visit Nashville.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Hello Tripadvisor User!

Thank you for reviewing us! I am so glad to hear that you liked our hotel so much! We do offer a variety of room types with a lot of space for our guests! It is also great to hear that you and your party were able to try out our complimentary breakfast as well! Breakfast is the most important part of the day and our staff works really hard to ensure that our guests are happy and hunger satisfied every morning! I hope that you keep us in mind on your next trip to Nashville and stay with us again!

Guest Service Supervisor

Been to Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!