“Go there - period!” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2400 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203   |
Ranked #4 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
“Go there - period!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great hotel - no doubt. Good service, great breakfast and afternoon meal (with beer and wine) 4 days in week included. Coffee, tea and fruits 24/7. Huge elegant two room suite, not very far from downtown. Parking is the only thing you have to pay extra. What else one can expect?

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Hello tripadvisor user!!

Thank you so much for you nice response about our hotel!! It is so wonderful to hear that you liked our service, location, and complimentary beer and wine so much!! I hope that you decide to stay with us more often in the future!!

Guest Service Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

If you like being on the West End this hotel is for you. It is conveniently located next to Centennial Park / Parthenon as well as a number of upper scale chain restaurants (PF Changs, Ted's Montana Grill, etc...) There are limited parking options in the area because the hotel is situated in somewhat of confined footprint.

Posiitives
Staff - I can't readily recall staying at a hotel where virtually every interaction with a staff member was positive. You get the sense that each employee enjoys working there. That is usually a testatment to good management.
Rooms - The rooms are modern, clean, spacious and comfortable. A very good value for the price.
Pool - Granted we were there mid-week but there was no one there. The indoor pool is a little larger than most you would see. The great thing for us was that we were able to wash our clothes at the laundry while relaxing across the hall in the pool area.

Negatives -
Parking - The daily parking there is expensive. It is more than many major cities and you are not even in "downtown". You can park your car yourself for $23 but it doesn't make sense when valet is only $4 more at $27.

Overall an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great job guys! Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Hey EagleDad70!

Thank you for such a nice review!! You have really given a great layout of our property, I am glad that you had a chance to explore it! Our staff really makes guest's stay great! We truly work as hard as we can to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. The location of this Homewood is also great! Being only a couple blocks from Centennial, across from Vanderbilt, and only a mile and a half from downtown makes it convenient for our business and vacation travelers! The parking can be steep, but we do offer the complimentary shuttle that goes anywhere within two miles of the hotel. I hope that you were able to use it during your stay. Our pool is awesome as well!! It happens to be the largest in the Homewood Suites brand and it is a salt water pool! Again, it is so great to hear that you liked us so much and I hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Nashville!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I have traveled to Nashville multiple times a year over the past 25 years always staying in the West End area. This is by far the BEST hotel experience I have had. The property and staff are top of the line!!! I can't wait to go back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello 134antonettes!

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel! It is wonderful to hear that you liked our hotel so much! Traveling for 25 years to Nashville is a lot, I'm glad you have found a hotel that you truly love and can trust! We can't wait to have you back either!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

A really nice hotel. Big rooms in good condition, including all facilites needed. A lot of services/facilities which I hadn't counted with were also included: wifi, breakfast, dinner, pool, gym, shuttle service downtown. Breakfast/dinner was ok, but nothing that I would've paid extra for. Location was also ok. However, 2 miles from downtown. You don't walk that far in a 90+ temperature. Keep in mind that hotels downtown are about twice this expensive=great value! We really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Jonas R!

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Our location, amenities, and customer service truly make this hotel great!! You're right walking two miles in over 90 degree weather can be extremely hard, I hope that the shuttle worked out nicely for you for those trips! I'm sorry to hear that our breakfast and dinner was only mediocer for you and your party, though it is complimentary we do try to please our guests needs of hunger. If you have any suggestions to make them better, let us know! I hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Nashville!

Sherbrooke, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Came to Nashville on holiday and decided to stay here because they are pet friendly AND did not charge extra for the dogs. I was travelling with two very small Chihuahuas and at the other Homewood Suites it would have cost $75 just in pet fees for the stay, which was initially supposed to be for one night. It seemed a bit further from downtown, but they have a free shuttle service that works all day until 11pm. They also don't limit the departures to every hour or half hour, but it does depend how long it takes the last trip to get to downtown and back.

The room was nice, clean, and big. The kitchenette included a full fridge and a dishwasher. The bathrooms was very nice as well with a big walk in shower. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the sheets were really nice and soft. I had a really good night's sleep, and had zero problems with noise.

The overall price of the room wasn't bad at all considering that I didn't have to pay extra for the pets, and that both breakfast and dinner were included for my mother and I. They have a really good breakfast buffet in the morning complete with eggs, other hot foods depending on the day, waffles, etc. Dinner was also included which was a buffet with salads and different hot foods each night (only Mon-Thurs I believe) with free wine and beer. The dining area was huge and didn't feel crowded even when a lot of people would go down to eat at the same time, and there is also an outdoor eating area. The entire staff is very friendly, from the front desk to the bellmen, to the ones in the buffet area.

I would definitely stay here again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone going to Nashville.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Hello maheekens!!

Wow! What a nice response! It is so great that you enjoyed our hotel so much for your holiday vacation! I'm glad that our pet friendly feature worked out for you and your chihuahuas I hope that they were comfortable in the room as well! It also helps that we do not have a fee for pets as that can become very costly. It sounds like while you were here you were able to experience our complimentary shuttle, breakfast, and dinner! Those are also great amenities to our hotel that our guests really love and appreciate while on family vacations! I hope on your next trip to Nashville you and your chihuahuas chose to stay with us agian!!

Prairie Village, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Last minute travel plans with my mother and two children--the hotel room was large and very comfortable. Plenty of room for the kids to "run" around. Great location and within walking distance to many attractions.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello happylilyjake!

Thank you for giving us your review! I'm glad to hear that on your last minute trip we were able to make you and your family's stay wonderful! Our rooms are great sizes for the whole family the location makes vacations fun too! I hope that if you have another last minute trip to Nashville you will stay with us agian!!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I have been staying here since June 8. My husband had a stem cell transplant a cpl wks ago. This hotel is awesome!! The service ...the employees...everything is awesome!!!! The breakfasts and dinners are great!!! My favorite employees here are Ron & Desiree in the kitchen, Jalisa, Katie & Tim at front desk....Vera & Monica in housekeeping. Beth my Blondie girl.....mgt. Valet David, KJ and Joey.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeff C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear deejo67

Thank you so much for the feedback, what a wonderful team we have here at our hotel. We all work very hard to make sure each stay is perfect. I can promise you that all of the employee’s mentioned have been formally recognized during our daily stand up. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks Jeff Charo

Been to Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!