“Homewood Suites - Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2400 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203   |
Ranked #4 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Clarksville, United States
“Homewood Suites - Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nice, clean, large, accommodating rooms and staff. Close to local hospitals and downtown Nashville! Brand new!!!! We needed medical attention in the middle of the night and front desk assisted in calling 911.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Ms. Sabrina H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, staff, and accommodations. We always happy to assist our guests with any of their needs. I am glad that everything went well with your hospital visit. We hope that you will come back to visit us again. Hopefully you will have the chance to make up some of the time that you missed due to the unfortunate hospital visit.

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
The Villages, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suites in Nashville. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in recommending places to see during our visit. We were sorry that we had to leave a day early because of the bad weather. Our friends from Ireland, who were with us, thoroughly enjoy their stay also.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hello Mr./Mrs. Thegiris,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know about your stay with us. I am excited that you had a great time and that you were well taken care of. I am also glad to hear that you made it back safely through the weather. However, since you left early, that means you might have missed out on some of the things that you wanted to do. That is okay. Your family here at the Homewood will be waiting for you so that when you return to catch all the things that you missed, we will be more than happy to greet you and catch up with you again. I look forward to that day.

Greeneville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My daughter had a appointment at Vanderbilt and we decided to stay here, so very happy we did! The staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was very nice and clean. I really liked that the rooms were not close so it was very quiet. The breakfast and dinner was very good, even my 6 year old ate it. She loved that she was swimming when it was snowing out. I would recommend this hotel to anybody!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hello Ms. Kim C.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I am so glad that our staff provided you excellent service while you were here. I understand that your daughter was visiting the hospital, and I pray that everything went well with her appointment. We understand just how stressful those types of things can be, so we are glad that we were able to give you a great place to relax while you were not at the hospital. I hope that if you find yourself in Nashville again, that you will come back and stay with us again. We are eager to further exceed any expectations that you may have of us.

Honored to Serve,
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is a chain hotel of the bad kind where creators haven't spend an ounce of attention to detail. Just look around the foyer, where you encounter 6(!) different kind of seats, chairs and tables, none of them matching each other in design. Everything in the interior screams "I am generic, I was build by a mindless robot". The absolute worst was the "free" dinner snack, which consisted of a disgusting rubber-like piece of "pink slime" chicken. Seriously, which cook in their right mind is offering this to his guests? I'd rather prefer not to have any free snack than such a deplorable deceptive stunt, and have the money invested elsewhere. Cannot recommend this hotel for the price. Of course, if you just need a stay for the night and don't have an alternative, by all means take it, at least the rooms are clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Mr. Johannes7890,

I would like to thank you for sharing your honest opinion of our hotel. I am disheartened that our property was not everything that you expected it to be. I want you to know that your opinion is valuable to us here at the Homewood. I am very sorry that the dinner was not to your liking either. We are always working to better ourselves, and I will share your thoughts with our cook, so that we can be more mindful of the presentation that we give. My hope is that the service you received at the hotel was great, as that is our number one priority here. If not, please give me a call. I would love to hear other ways that we can improve. I would also like for you to come back and see us again. Our staff prides itself on it's ability to wow our guests, and if we can change your opinion of us, we are definitely up for the challenge. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us.

Honored to Serve,
Livingston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed because my father was in Vanderbilt hospital for Major procedure. The staff was SO helpful and friendly!! The accommodations were great! The complimentary breakfast was outstanding-the best I've had!! They gave us a medical rate as well. Thank you!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Mr. Greg B,

I am so excited that you had a great stay with us. We realize that times can get extremely stressful when family members are in the hospital dealing with things. We are happy that we were able to make your hotel experience a little better so that you could focus on what is important, your father. I pray that everything went well and continues to go well. If you find yourself in the Nashville area again, please come back and stay with us again. We love having you as a part of our family.

With Great Thanks,
Brush Creek tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

First and foremost the assistant manager was one of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen as well as the rest of the front lobby staff. The breakfast was amazing and the hotel is beautiful. If I had to make any knocks on the hotel it would be the housekeeping staff were not the greatest, the pool was cold, and the dryers were not very good but in the grand scheme of things those things are pretty petty. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed January 2014
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Hello Lil Dave,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. On a personal note, I appreciate the kudos that you gave me in your review. I will tell you that I do work hard, but when I hear great things like what you said in your review, it makes it all worth it. So again, I would like to say thank you. I hope that if you find yourself in the Nashville area again, you will stay with us again.

Timothy Horne,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We nearly always travel with our two Bernese Mountain Dogs and this past holiday season was no exception. This season was our first experience with Homewood Suites by Hilton. We only stayed one night at this particular location but it was amazing. The rooms are quiet, the staff was friendly and accommodating, the property was very well taken care of, the rooms are very comfortable and the buffet-style breakfast was really quite good. I can honestly say, we will be patrons of Homewood Suites from now on.

Stayed January 2014
NC Silly Boy,

I am truly excited about your review of our hotel. I am happy that you chose our hotel, and that you had a great experience here. I am also pleased to hear that you will come back and see us when you are in Nashville. We will be looking forward to taking care of you on your next stay.

Assistant General Manager

Been to Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!