“Friendly staff and quality food” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Bar-B-Cutie on Donelson Pike in Nashville, TN is a family-friendly barbecue restaurant committed to serving high-quality barbeque, beef brisket, baby back ribs and more to the Nashville, TN community. We offer a variety of BBQ catering options, daily lunch and dinner specials, activities for kids and more. So get your booty to Bar-B-Cutie TODAY!
Lansing, Michigan
“Friendly staff and quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our family recently traveled to the Smokies and came back through Nashville on our way home. We were staying close to the airport and did not want to go all the way into downtown for something to eat. Being as we have a little one, we opted to have dinner close to our hotel. Bar-B-Cutie was right around the corner.

This is a great place to bring a toddler. There were plenty of options on the menu for him. Naturally he opted for the mac n cheese. He enjoyed it. The staff were very friendly to us and especially him. It is nice to go to restaurants that are very welcoming to a family with a young child. Bar-B-Cutie is no exception.

My wife and I were extremely pleased with the wide selection of menu options. I loved the brisket and she enjoyed the pulled pork. The sides were great as was the sweet tea (not too much sugar!).

I would certainly go back to this restaurant with its quality food, quick service and friendly staff. It is no wonder that they have been around for so long with a business model like that. Thanks, Bar-B-Cutie!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you so much for stopping in to eat with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal and experience at Bar-B-Cutie while visiting the area. We hope that you can come back to see us real soon.

OELWEIN
“Very good barbecue and excellent price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Lots of menu items to choose from. Reasonable prices. Excellent friendly staff. Food came quickly and was very delicious. Portions were large.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
ERWhite, Guest Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so much for eating with us at Bar-B-Cutie! Thank you also for taking the time to give us a review. If there is ever anything we can do to make your Bar-B-Cutie experiences even better, please let us know. We look forward to serving you again soon!
omaha
“Quick Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy the food here. Not a fan of cornbread. Good price. The staff were great. I would stop here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Marie,
Thank you so much for eating with us! We are so happy to have served you! Thank you for your review as well. Next time you're in, you can try the BBQ bread for a little different taste. Also, something local to try is the "BBQ on cornbread sandwich w/cole slaw".. It really kicks the fried cornbread up a notch! Thank you again for your comments and for allowing us to serve you! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Really bad treatment of long term customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently pulled through the drive-thru at the Donelson Pike Bar-B-Cutie, where I've been a long time customer. When I got home, I realized they forgot to include the sweet potato fries that I ordered. I was a little irked, but no major deal. I figured I'd tell them about the missing order the next time I stopped by since I've been going there a long time (15 years). I found myself near Bar-B-Cutie on Friday. I thought I'd stop by to get something to eat and mention my missing order from my previous visit. When I explained this to the person receiving my order, they told me that I'd have to talk to the manager. No worries, be happy to do that, but I didn't want to make this a major ordeal over a missing side. Just wanted them to know. Once the manager, Mary, arrived, I explained the situation. Before I could even say that it was no big deal and just wanted her to know, Mary said that because my order wasn't in the last day or two, they'd have to pull security camera footage and get back to me. It quickly went from a just wanted you to know to frustration. I said, "Really? Even though I have my receipt? And I was the one that was not given what I paid for?" She said that she didn't make the rules - the General Manager did - and she didn't have authority to give me a free order of fries. "Those are the rules, we have to check the security footage. I'm sorry". Needless to say, that was two days ago and I haven't heard a word since. Surprising since they have my phone number, make and model of car, and the time stamp of my original receipt. A long time customer will not be back. All over $1.50.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Loved the pulled pork!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by based on reviews ... loved it! Went back to the center several times to order more! The pulled pork was the best by far!