“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Madison MS
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had heard about Las Paletas while at a similar place in Birmingham (which got started after a B'ham family had these pops). Hot Chocolate w/chili was great--the chili pepper was a nice contrast to the sweet chocolate. I also had an Avocado pop (which apparently is one of their best sellers)--it was very good, but didn't exactly like taste like avocado. I wish I could have tried a lot more--I guess I'll have to wait until I come again.

• Visited August 2014

westlake village, ca
“Best thing I ate in our 3 week trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

OK...the people working in this place thought I was an absolute nut. I LOVE THIS PLACE!! My 5 children and I almost skipped this stop as we were running late, but making time for it was the BEST move we made in 3 weeks!!! I love non traditional spins on traditional foods....Corn popsicles???? Pineapple Basil popsicles??? Oh my gosh....delicious!!! The corn was the best...you just gotta try it. Delightful...I am still thinking about our stop...wondering when I can return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis, Indiana
“More than just a popsicle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We tried the pistachio and the Mexican caramel. Both were delicious! They were so good that I think calling them popsicles should be a crime.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Tastey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stopped because we were in the area and saw them on Throw Down with Bobby Flay. My husband tried the Throw Down winner, Pineapple Chili. It was okay. I had the Strawberry Blackberry. It was delicious. It was a pretty good value for the product.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Bakersfield, California
“Sweet Treat on a Summer Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Grabbed a couple of popsicles and then headed down to the park with the kids. A had a mixture of chocolate and fruit flavors, and the consensus amongst the group was that the fruit flavors were better than the chocolates. The flavors were fresh and the popsicles didn't melt incredibly fast even though it was a warm day. These are not my favorite boutique-style popsicles (that award goes to Pop Bar in NYC), but they were a fun and delicious treat, and a nice alternative to the typical hot-day ice cream cone.

• 4 of 5 stars Food