“Great atmosphere, service and delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bound'ry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #296 of 1,726 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, South American, Continental, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Ririe, Idaho
“Great atmosphere, service and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

If atmosphere/ambiance is important to you, this place is perfect with great lighting and fireplaces. The service was extraordinary! Food was delicious! The evening was an event, no rushing....perfect!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashvillle
“You are in for a treat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you haven't dined at Bound'ry Restaurant lately, then you are in for a treat! We had dinner with another couple last week in the dining room and enjoyed the warm service and the exceptional, unique entrees and appetizers. The Phoenician... appetizer was huge, more than enough for 4 to share. Perhaps our favorite item of the evening was the Korean Barbeque Beef appetizer with the perfectly seasoned and tender beef.
Entrees were all delicious but after sharing we had a split decision on our favorite, the Tennessee Trout cooked on a cedar plank and the exotic antelope tender enough to cut with a fork. When desserts arrived, we didn't think we could eat another bite until we tasted the Eggnog Cream Brulee. With this kind of dessert, I think eggnog should become a year long item instead of only during the holidays!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin
“Very nice ambiance, good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

As we are visiting Nashville for a few days, we picked Boundry based on the on-line reviews. A very comfortable, well appointed resturant with nice fireplaces and ambiance. Our server was courteous and prompt at refilling our glasses and checking in with us.

The food was good but not memorable. My wife thought the spinach-artichoke dip tasted like anchovies and the andouille sausage in the shrimp and grits was so mild as to be tasteless. Good sized portions and worth the price, but not a place I would highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“The Bound'ry had an offnight”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I have been to this restaurant on numerous occasions with great results, however, last night it just wasn't good. The greeter/seater was good at getting us to the table, but then things went south. The waiter was either overwhelmed or on some medication as he couldn't remember to do anything. We had to ask for bread even and when he did bring it, there was hardly any in the basket. Usually you are inundated with it and that's what they are known for in some respects.

We placed our order and it arrived in a timely fashion, but the steak I ordered was very fatty. My wife ordered trout, but received salmon. The waiter tried to tell us later it tasted the same. Really???? Also, when we were finished with some drink glasses, they just sat at the table until we asked to have them removed. In addition, he never stopped by to check on us. A couple of men in suits did stop by to ask about our meal and we told them it wasn't very good. They offered to buy us a drink or dessert, but really should have comped at least one of the meals. The waiter actually thought he was doing a good job I believe.

Maybe it was because it was restaurant week and they were real busy, but a long standing restaurant like this should be able to handle things better. We'll probably will go back. Hopefully this was just an exception rather than what it will be in the future.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Southwest Ranches, Florida
“Nice taste of Nashville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately we were just passing through the lovely city of Nashville and it was late at night. A lot of the places that are on our "to try" list were already closed. I was torn on my review because I would consider my meal to be "good," but my fiancé's was excellent. I had a snapper special and he had the antelope. We had a salad and a ravioli appetizer. Both were excellent. The snapper was a small portion and a little too well done. My fiancé raved about the antelope. The service was very good and the atmosphere was fun but tasteful.

• 4 of 5 stars Food