“Good, Not Great. Expensive.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bound'ry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 1,723 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, South American, Continental, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Nashville
“Good, Not Great. Expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Expensive is a relative term. It all depends on value. At Bound'ry, you can expect very little value for your money.
I didn't hate it, but with all the other great places in town, I won't be going back.
Our server was great and very actively involved. And the atmosphere was just what you'd want for a classy Friday night out with friends. But the buck stops there.
I had a few cocktails. Single barrel knob creek on the rocks...$12 each. My $8 salad of the day was nothing but a 1/2 cup of plain spinach and arugula. Very bland. The seafood tacos for $13 were actually really good. My fiancé had one of the pIzzas...just average. I wanted to try the Oso Bucco, but didn't want to shell out the $42 for it.
If you're looking for a place to show off your money in a flashy way, Bound'ry is your spot. Otherwise choose somewhere else.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Franklin, Tennessee
“Tapas dining and great martini's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fun place for cocktails and tapas. The crowd is 30-40 ish--this is not a tasteless bar scene but a good place to meet with friends for a couple of hours after work.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband took me here for our wedding anniversary I could not have gone anywhere else it was everything I could have imagined. The ambiance was warming on such a cold night we were seated right by the fireplace it never over powered us with heat it was just right. The staff our waiter James, was friendly and knowledgable and super attentive great service all evening. I found the prices reasonable against other similar restaurants it is what you should expect to pay for such great food and service. Now the food oh wow what can I say every course blew our taste buds what delicious food. We clearly will be going back more regularly to indulge in their fare.
This restaurant is great for that intimate dinner with your beloved one, not sure children would appreciate it but we are taking our ten year old next time to try it out, wish us luck lol.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Unique menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

A very fun and vibrant atmosphere! The menu has some very unique items and the food is really good! Good for groups after work.

Seymour, Tennessee, United States
“Live like a King.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very nice restaurant, actually the nicest I've ever been to. Great food but you can expect to pay about $75 a person. However your every whim will be catered to.

Visited February 2012