“The BEST Turkish Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

(615) 356-1556
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Anatolia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,724 Restaurants in Nashville
Cross street: Harding Road
Lexington, KY
“The BEST Turkish Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This place is the real deal of great Turkish food! The service is good and quick, you won't be disappointed to stop by! I really suggest the Baklava, it's the best I've ever had and my Fiancée is Arabic!! We brought a tray of Baklava home to share with everyone!!

• Visited November 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Great food and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I enjoyed a solo dinner at Anatolia while traveling. The food was excellent! A ground lamb kabab was tasty and perfectly spiced. The grilled veggies were cooked well and very flavorful. The rice was tender and the yogurt sauce was terrific. Bread and oil was a good accompaniment. The baklava was crisp and sweet. I had the Turkish red wine, and it really went well with the meal, and had a slightly different flavor that I enjoyed. I will try and see if I can find something similar at my local wine store. The service was fast and pleasant. Décor was tasteful, really a nice spot for a special dinner, but it was the type of place you could go for a regular weekday dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant, and will try and go back next time I am in Nashville.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“A little lacking in flavor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

On a recent trip to Nashville, we decided to try Anatolia for something different on our first night. The restaurant itself is cute and welcoming on the inside, and we were seated at what was described as the "best table." The menu seemed to offer dozens of authentic options but upon receiving our food we were struck by the lack of distinctive flavor. The dishes were not bad, but they weren't quite Turkish either. The most authentic-tasting offering was the hummus, but who could mess that up? I will say that the basket of warm bread with olive oil and herbs at the beginning of the meal was super yummy. I left full and satisfied if not overly impressed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ossining, New York
“Favorite Nashville restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I spent several days in Nashville, and this was my favorite. All of use enjoyed the food and I liked the Chicken Kebabs a lot. On a weekday night, the noise level in the restaurant was quite low. I plan to go here again on my next trip to Nashville.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Outstanding food delivered by outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We visit Anatolias everytime we are in Nashville. The staff is very friendly and by now, knows our family. They take the time to make recommendations and to get it right. The food, from appetizers to desserts, is always great. Each dish tastes like it was freshly prepared with garden vegetables and fresh meat from the local market. There's no single dish in the place I wouldn't recommend. If you want fresh, hot, and delicious backed up by wonderful service, I suggest you not miss this place. It truly is Nashville's hidden gem!

• Visited August 2013