“Fast and fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Davenport, Iowa
“Fast and fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Really enjoyed. Very tasty. Limited menu but went back a 2nd time the next day. The chicken burrito was excellent!

Visited January 2013

White House, TN
“In your own backyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Eat here several times a month, and just dawned on me today I should let others know. Downtown Nashville location makes it a favorite for downtown workers. Fresh made as you want it. Berry the owner greets you as you enter. If you are friendly they will stuff your burrito so big, it will not fit in the grill press. Large dining room makes it fast and easy to get in and out from one person to a large group. Great place to bring larger groups from meetings and conferences. I have never had problems getting large groups in and out in the length of time for lubch. Mexican type menu, burritos, mexican pizza, salads, wide selection satisfies everyone. Grilled chicken is made on the line, so you can see it made. One of the best values for lunch downtown. Combo add chips, cheese dip and a drink makes for the best deal.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Average for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm sorry, but I'm partial to Chicago style Mexican food. Chicago has the Mexican neighborhood true authentic stuff. This really is only corporate-chain Mexican food. I like my big fat "big as your thigh" burritos made from a family business. I like the seasoned steak, I like the spicy green salsa that lights yer butt up the next morning. I HATE the pre-fab meat and salsa flavors... somehow even the lettuce n tomatos seem to taste "prepared". A crying shame. If you're in Nashville- GO TO PUCKETT'S. See my review.

Visited November 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Downtown Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We discovered this place by accident and fell in love. The staff and food are really great. Nice clean place to eat and easily accessible. The prices are good and the amount of food is the best. We stop there each time we go down town. One of the great things is that it is on the bus route as well so if you don't want to fight the traffic, ride the bus. They have the best taco salad I have eaten in years (we lived in the west and they have them beaten). Ask for a sample if you are having a hard time choosing.

• Visited July 2012