“Cool place!” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #13 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
“Cool place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. We found it clean and comfortable. There was a curtain to pull around the bed so my husband could work and I could sleep. The room had a bed, sofa and kitchen area with a refrigerator, microwave and even glassware and dishes. We were only there for one night, but this would be a great place to stay if you were in town longer and didn't want to eat out for every meal. Breakfast was okay... there was several items to chooses from, just not a huge amount of hot items. The staff was friendly. The business area with computer and printers was helpful for us and we'll stocked. Great place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Indi2010,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I am pleased to know that you found the accomodations to be clean and comfortable and had everything you needed. I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you come to Nashville. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. Have a great day!

Merrily Bell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
beatricepugzilla
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Thought I would give the Home2 a chance and left a little confused - Not sure if this is the best business trip hotel - seems it is more for the college types or families with very large dogs that have a hard time finding a hotel that will accept their pets - anyway, this hotel was not for me. The staff was nice enough however, and not particular to this hotel but a littel worse, they talked far too freely among one another and one more than one occasion, I got to hear the staff opinions of some of the guests - not good. While I realize this happens, keep the mocking and opinions to yourself or behind closed doors and not on the elevator. The room while large it was not clean, maybe it was the "light" cleaning they posted all around the room - so I was warned but I did expect the fridge to be cleaned out from the guest before me - when i let the front desk staff know there was food in the fridge, I was told that "that is no good" yet nothing was done. Same with the gum on the couch and the fresh stain on the carpet - they recognized I said something and were friendly - nothing was done. Maybe this is s because the front desk staff while they were eating their lunch sitting at the common table in the lobby...that kinda threw me. Infact they all hing out al the time at this common table and I felt as thought I was bothering them if I asked a question - yes, they were nice, but still it threw me - a bit too laid back and not really up the Hilton chain standard I am used to. The hotel is OK but just not for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love the location of this hotel! There are great restaurants, bars, night life close by. The hotel staff is very friendly, the rooms modern and SUPER clean. Feels like a studio apartment instead of a hotel. This is always my first choice in Nashville.

Dear Taree M,
Thank you for the great reveiw on tripadvisor.com! I am pleased to know that you have found your Home away from home when in Nashville at our hotel. We appreicate your words and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for the review. Have a great day!

Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was a great place to stay. We were allowed to check in early so we didn't have to carry our bags around all today. Location is great. We were able to walk downtown to everything in about 20 minutes or less. If you don't want to walk you can catch the hotel shuttle that goes 3 miles out. Many bars and restaurants just down the block. And for the price its just as great as getting one downtown but you can save about $100 a night almost. If we ever visit again we will stay here. Thanks!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Martin C,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com! I am pleased to know that you found the accomodations to be exactly what you needed and in the location you needed. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Nashville. Have a great day!

Marietta, GA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel was fine. It met the needs of an overnight trip. Good location. My only complaint would be that there is not an elevator from the upper levels of the parking garage to the ground floor. This is not good for a solo female traveler especially one who arrives at the hotel at night. I was expecting the room to be larger. The bathroom is a tad small work is manageable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Jacqueline M,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor.com! I do apologize about the layout of the parking garage in relation to our hotel. The parking garage was built before the Home2 Suites and therefore doesnt always make sense for our guests, as the elevator is on the Hilton Garden Inn side. I hope you choose to stay with us again despite your expereince with the garage. On your next visit, be sure to unload your luggage prior to parking, that way you can utilize the stairwell on the Home2 side of the garage. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again soon! Take care!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great hotel with contemporary decor. In the middle of everything at Vanderbilt/ Nashville. Continental Breakfast was better than I expected...had a lot to choose from. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will stay there again when in Nashville.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Ted L,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor! I am pleased to know that you found everything at Home2 to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Nashville! Thank you again for the review and we will see you soon!

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed for 5 days on a business trip. Great suite, has all the comforts I need. Kitchen is convenient, television was 42", and the room had a comfortable sofa. The nicely tiled bath had a walk in shower, no tub. This is preferred by me. Soap and shampoo were available via wall mounted dispensers in the shower (Neutrogena). There was some noise from the hall, it was not the quietest hotel room I have ever had but the noise was not excessive. The bed was comfortable and the window had a black out shade so I could make the room totally dark if I wanted (a nice feature).They had a great breakfast in the lobby (included) and a parking garage attached. Parking is an additional $20 per day. When I was there they had a deal that you could roll parking into the rate for $15 per day. They also have a laundry, workout room and hot tub but I was busy with work and did not really use these. The restaurant in the hotel next door delivers room service. It took less than half an hour to have dinner delivered. Overall this was a great experience. I will definitely stay again! There was simply no weakness. It is not a "fancy" hotel, but it is clean, friendly, and offers everything I happen to want when on a business trip. The manager even greeted me by name whenever I passed through the lobby.

Room Tip: The rooms at around 15 (315, 415, etc.) are right by the ice machine and just around the corner from...
Green Features: The hotel emphasizes its environmentally friendly practices. Recycling was always available. The toilets have two types of flush to help save water. Maids do a light touch up every day but only change the sheets and deep clean once every 5 days.
Dear stemen,
WOW! Thank you so much for the great review on tripadvisor! I am pleased to know that you found all the special amenities that make the Home2 so great! YOU are our target guest and I am happy to know that we succeeded in making your business trip that much more comfortable for you! We hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Nashville! Thank you again for the review!

Merrily Bell

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!