“Home2Suites Nashville” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
Medford, United States
“Home2Suites Nashville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was warm and friendly. Price was very reasonable and I would recommend to anyone who is traveling for business or leisure. Breakfast, internet, pool and workout room available. All of your needs are met.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear David H,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor.com!! I am pleased to read that the Home2 had everything you needed while staying with us! We appreciate the review and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville! Have a great day!

Merrily Bell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
gurgaon, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

reasonable good property for home like place when you are carrying your own food stuff. the b fast options are very limited. do not expect luxury of Hilton. The spa do not have option as may be expected except basic need. there is no entertainment option in room except limited channels on the cable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Alok G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw on tripadvisor.com! As we are a new brand by Hilton Worldwide we appreciate any and all feedback. The brand is currently revamping the breakfast options and we have already seen some great changes and feedback! We hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Tennessee. Thank you again for the review!

Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I read the reviews on this site, and decided to stay at Home2 based on the reviews. I stayed the night of Mother's Day because my husband is in Afghanistan, and I just wanted a quick, relaxing getaway with my son. Approximately a week and a half after my stay, I found an additional charge of $100 on my credit card. When I called the hotel to find out why, I was told that I was charged an "excessive cleaning" fee and they had "proof" from pictures that were supposedly taken after my stay. They emailed me the pictures, and I was horrified. It was definitely not how I left the room. So, beware. If you must stay here (and really this is definitely the bottom of the Hilton chain when it comes to quality and comfort) because every other hotel in Nashville and the surrounding areas is booked, be sure and take your own pictures for proof of how you left your room. I am not sure if it will help, the hotel staff can always claim they took their pictures after yours but at least you will have your own evidence. Just be prepared for staff dishonesty. Not only was I accused of leaving my room a mess, I was told by Hilton Customer Care (to whom I complained), that the staff at Home2 has been in contact with me AFTER my original contact and their accusations against me. This is another outright lie.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jamia S,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor. I do apologize about your perceived experience with us. Typically, the only time we charge an excessive cleaning fee is when the room is left in a state that will take more time to clean than alloted; this can be to a variety of reasons (i.e. excessive trash, food not disposed of properly, or damage that causes us to put the room out of order). I assure you that the hotel and its staff can, in no way benefit from treating a room like this after a guest checks out as they are the ones that have to clean it. In good faith, your $100 excessvie cleaning fee has been refunded to you. Thank you again for your review. Have a great day!

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in March and it was perfect! The location is great with plenty to walk to for food and close to downtown. There is a free shuttle that will take you and pick you up from downtown and if you don't want to wait on the shuttle or if you want to travel outside their hours, the cab we picked up from downtown back to the hotel was very quick to pick us up and only cost around $10. The rooms in this hotel are very large with a thick curtain that can be pulled to separate the bed and couch areas which was nice! There is also a full kitchenette which came in handy for us. There is a free breakfast every morning and it was definitely more than your "average" free hotel breakfast. The front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful greeting us with a smile every day and offering sight seeing suggestions and directions when asked. To note in case is matters for you (it doesn't for us), the largest size beds in this hotel are Queen and the bathroom we had was only equipped with a shower, no tub. For the cost versus actually staying downtown in Nashville, we would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others travelling to Nashville!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ohiolovestotravel17,
Thank you for the great reveiw on tripadvisor.com! We appreciate you sharing your experience online! I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us as well as Nashville! We hope you come visit us again on your next trip to Nashville. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked a group at this hotel for a 2 night stay. The list was ever changing but I sent them a final list 2 weeks before we arrived. They sent me a confirmation from the original list. I had to call them and have them manually give me confirmation numbers for each room. When we arrived at the hotel there were 2 more errors. The rooms were great and the front desk staff were exceptional in helping us and taking care of everything! Nice little breakfast in the AM! And a great location!

Room Tip: Great location for tourist and business travelers if you need something near the downtown or Vanderb...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear 1dervol,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor! I am sorry about the confusion with the group reservations; sometimes those can be tricky. But I am happy to read that the staff took care of it with great efficiency. I hope you and your group enjoyed Nashville and the Home2 Suites! We hope you book with us again on your next outing to Music City! Thank you again for the review.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. Usually I stay at the HGI right behind it but tried Home2 since it was so close. The staff here is excellent and comfortably friendly. It seemed sincere which is rare in the hotel world. They appeared to even be happy to be at work. They were helpful and friendly and it never once felt forced. I left my favorite pair of shoes in the room and when I called they assisted me right away and sent them out FedEx. The amazing thing is that I called this hotel 3 times and each time someone picked up the phone! I didn't have to go through any sort of phone prompt and hit zero to finally reach someone. The room great and perfect for my business needs. There are plenty of plugs for charging things. This will probably be my new "go to" hotel for Nashville.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hi LizzChicagoi!
Thank you for the glowing review on tripadvisor!! I am so happy that we made your stay so enjoyable that you wanted to share it with the world! I am pleased to read your comments and i will share them with the staff. Even though, the HGI is our "Big Sis", we are glad you've moved over to us! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Nashville! Once again, thank you for the review!

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights while visiting my older daughter who attends Vanderbilt. It is a really good option if you want a well priced alternative to the Loew's and Hutton hotels plus it has laundry facilities adjacent to the fitness center so that you can do that while you work out. Breakfast is included and was an exceptionally large range of choices and hot food and coffee. Well organized with an eating area. Rooms have kitchenettes and there is space to spread out so we did not feel we had to eat out all of the time. There is also a really nice pool and staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear LondonKat77,
Thank you for your review of Home2 Nashville on tripadvisor! I am pleased to know that you and your daughter enjoyed your visit to Nashville and your stay with us! I hope that on your next vist to Nashville you choose to stay with us as we are so close to Vanderbilt! Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.