“Best Burgers EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
San Jose, California
“Best Burgers EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were visiting Nashville and didn't have an idea on where to go for dinner but one of the kids wanted a burger. I hopped on TripAdvisor and found great reviews about The Pharmacy. We got in our rental car and drove to what seemed like a residential area off the beaten path. At this point, my family was wondering where I was taking them. We had about a 30 minute wait and it was soooo worth it!

Two of us had the Cheeseburger (3 types of cheeses), one had the Pharmacy burger and the other had the sausage platter. We all agreed it was one of the best meals ever! There's an outdoor biergarten, a covered dining area and then inside seating where the bar is also located.

Definitely go there!!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Glad we decided to wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were visiting in Nashville and decided to try this place on a late Saturday afternoon. When we got there, we were told that the wait would be 1 hr and 20min. At that point, I was ready to go somewhere else; however, after driving around for about an hour, the hostess called my cell to let me know our table was ready. I'm glad we didn't give up because the food was great! We all had pharmacy burgers with fries. I'm not sure what type of bun they use, but it is the bomb-dot-com! If you want a big good old fashioned type of burger, this is the place to come to. We'll be back the next time we're in Nashville.

Visited August 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Burger, Shake and Soda Fountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

The most popular burger is at Nashville's Pharmacy. Meat lovers and vegetarians can fellowship together. Where has that happened before? The soda lab is able to create bubbles in ant flavor possible. If there is a line, wait. It's worth it.

Louisville, KY
“Great Experience - Love the sodas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We sat at the bar and had a great time watching them make the phosphate sodas. I LOVED mine - ginger strawberry. The food was really good and looks/tasted as though they make it all there. The beer selection is really good too. I would highly suggest checking this place out. I was disappointed to find out they had a German beer garden and it wasn't open. I didn't care - I would sit out there in 40 degrees. Beer keeps you warm, right? Anyway, it was almost 70 degrees on the January day we were there.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I recently visited The Pharmacy to see what all the talk was about regarding this place hidden away in East Nashville. Since there is no burger in the world that I would stand in a long line to get, I decided to try it out immediately after it opened on a weekday. Early lunch was the perfect time to visit. No line and the weather was great to eat outside. My order was taken quickly, served after an unbelievably short wait , and tasted amazingly good. Okay, it was a hamburger, but it was not over cooked (I ordered it medium rare - it came medium, but was still juicy and flavorful), it had exactly what I had requested on it and the fries were hot! About all you can expect from a hamburger and fries - but, the best I have eaten in Nashville. I still will not stand in line to get one, but early lunches are nice occasionally.

• Visited July 2014