“I'll give them a second shot” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Tennessee
“I'll give them a second shot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Pros: Decor, atmosphere, outdoor seating (with a lovely small hillside), burger (the bun was fantastic) and service.

Cons: My sweet potato fries were cold, hardly any parking, a hair too pricey for burgers (with a wide variety of prices for additional toppings) and no bbq sauce upon request.

I've never been to a restaurant that didn't have bbq sauce; that was odd to me.

Anyways, I'll go back to give their float and soda a try. Perhaps a few of those cons will disappear.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“meh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I'll try them again before I settle on stars..
Things were off this evening. Service was touch and go, burger was dry and tough, bleu cheese was chintzy, bacon was ample... I can't rave about my meal.

Tater tots.. I like them soft in the center.
French fries... the tots were better.
Service.. bartender was attentive, barmaid was too occupied with herself.

Like I said, things were off.
I'll try them again at another time, and hopefully they will have worked out their kinks.

So many other better burger joints in town... not sure when i'll be back to this one.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Times, Long Wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great beers and beer selections. Very crowded on a Friday night. The hostess was good at making sure everyone was happy and didn't forget us.
Burgers are good, and you get them quick, sides are neat.
Yes it is very loud, but a fun atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TN
“Fun Beer Garden Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I loved sitting in someone else's back yard with great tables and twinkle lights watching kids play in the yard, young people meeting after work and drinking great beer. We had the sweet potato fries to share at our table of 3 and then had to order more with our burgers - they were so yummy. All burgers were cooked as ordered and fabulous. We didn't wait at all since we were there earlier on a Thurs. afternoon, but it was packed when we left. We'll be back.

Visited April 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Meh... burgers were good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Some friends and I went in knowing the wait would be long (and it was! Like an hour and a half wait) but somehow we got a seat at the bar after 20 minutes or so. I guess most people want to sit outside and I don't blame them IT IS LOUD in there! So we got some interesting beers and burgers that were delicious and well thought-out. We all had to share a menu because they were out and luckily our server didn't show up for a while so we could all have a chance to look it over. Prices were reasonable and besides the obvious chaos going on around us, it was a fun time. If someone invited me to meet them there for dinner I would show up but I don't think I would pick the place on my own. Oh, and don't get the stroganoff burger unless you LOVE sour cream.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere