My family and I stayed here for 1 week for our first Nashville Holiday. The hotel itself is clean, the "suite" room we stayed in was spacious. The rooms are a bit dated, but clean, the bathrooms could use a face lift as well as some new pillows but the housekeeping was excellent. Continental Breakfast very nice, great coffee! Front desk and all shuttle drivers were fun and informative. We found the location excellent in conjuction to restaurants, Opryland, Opry Mills and the Grand Old Opry. Pool was beautiful and hot tub clean. Did not use the lounge, but it looked like people were enjoying some good country music. Grayline picks up tours there too, great stay, and with the AAA very good value for this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley