We stayed at the GuestHouse Inn for 5 nights from 23rd June 2014. The hotel was perfect fro our short stay. It is not the height of luxury, however it was clean, good value and very well located. We were placed in a ground floor room, which was perfect. We had just arrived from Ireland, so we were not accustomed to such humidity and warm weather - the hotel's air conditioning was a welcomed relief. The free breakfast was basic, but quite adequate. Fruit, cereal, pancakes, boiled eggs, biscuits & gravy etc. There are several good value restaurants close by and both the Grand Ole Opry and the Opry Mills mall were within walking distance. The hotel had free in room wifi, which was very useful when keeping in touch with family and friends at home. Staff were very helpful. We took advantage of the shuttle bus downtown for a concert one night ($10 each return - I think?). I would recommend the hotel & would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley