I checked into this hotel a couple of days before the 4th of July. The staff was extremely courteous & helpful (a woman named Sylvia in particular.) The shuttle to downtown was well worth it. I wouldn't want to park down there anywhere near a holiday. The location is wonderful - very close to the Grand Ole Opry, Willie Nelson Museum, Cooters, Opry Mills Mall, and the General Jackson. It's not glamorous, but it's clean. They have a big screen tv, and the indoor pool is nice.
They could use some better pillows, but they'll give you extra ones if you ask. They are a bit flat. And the place smells of stale smoke - even though you can't smoke in there anymore.
Overall, it's great though. They have fun karaoke on the weekends. The bartender & KJ are both very friendly. There's two must eat at restaurants nearby: John A's, Caney Fork, and Scoreboard all are amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley