I enjoyed my five night stay at this hotel, but the state of the corridors let this place down, the paintwork is scratched, the carpet miss-matched. Our room was fine and bigger than expected; the reception and breakfast area were pleasantly decorated and clean. The breakfast was ok, and there was plenty of seating room nearby. The location is good for the attractions in the Opryland area, and it is right next to the Gray Line booking office for coach tours. There are loads of restaurants nearby and the hotel has good car parking, including some that is undercover (though I expect that isn't free!). Terence on reception deserves a mention, great attitude and always a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley