Though the rooms were clean, we were greeted by a musty smell as we walked in the room. We had two queen beds which were covered by a dated floral comforter. Next to the dresser was a small fridge and microwave, but yet the room didn't have a safe. We had adjoining rooms and one room had a bigger bathroom counter, unfortunately that was not the room I stayed in. Bathrooms were small and had basically enough space for the toilet, bathtub, and a bit of standing space, but it served it's purpose. The air condition had to be left on all day and night to keep the room cool and air circulation, so expect the unit to be loud throughout the night.
We were with a big group, but someone said they checked pricing on hotels.com and it was about $85/night.
*Approx 15 minutes from the airport
*Approx 15 minutes from downtown Nashville
*Approx 5 minutes from the Grand Ole Opry
*Walking distance to diner and bar type restaurants: Cracker Barrel, Scoreboards, John A's
WHAT TO KNOW:
*Indoor pool and gym
*Complimentary continental breakfast from 6:30-9:30am: muffins, cereal, granola bars, and make your own waffle station
*In room coffee maker
*Underground parking lot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley