We have stayed here a number of times dating back to 2005 when we picked up one of their coupons and stayed there at a discount. Our experiences there have led us to return again and again. The hotel is very comfortable with big rooms and beautiful bedspreads. The staff is welcoming and the lobby is a nice place to sit and read the newspaper for free. There is a nice little breakfast room where you can get a basic continental breakfast and make your own waffles. There is plenty of parking and lots of restaurants, the Opry Mills Mall, stores, and a tour bus company all right in the area. It is quite comfortable, safe, and friendly and the staff will carry your luggage to and from the room. It was nice and quiet at night so you can get a good rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley