“Honesty, kindness, concern for guests cannot be measured with a dot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley

Save Saved
You added GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #67 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Keowee, South Carolina, United States
“Honesty, kindness, concern for guests cannot be measured with a dot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I cannot say enough about the kindness, concern and honesty of the staff from the front desk to the house keeping...They went beyond expectations to ensure my needs were met....I had foot surgery in Dec. and still cannot walk long distances and they drove me to the door of the opry, which was against the Gaylord regulations, so I would not have to walk the 10 min. walk from their usual drop-off location...When I got home I realized my camera and video recorder was missing and in a panic I called them and YES they had them and are mailing them to me...Yes I will be staying here again :)

Room Tip: My room was very quite and comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Good value hotel located close to Opryland. Rooms and service were good, not great. A little worn around the edges but overall the facilities were in good shape. Easily can walk to the Gaylord Opryland hotel and restaurants in 15-20 min, or to the Grand Ole Opryland in 20-25 min, and save on the $20 parking fee.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We arrived in Nashville needing a room made difficult due to an NCAA tournament in town plus a performance of the Grand Ole Opry on 3/16. The front desk clerk did an excellent job, even at the higher rates, that the GUESTHOUSE was a good choice. A friendly attitude and a feeling that she was trying to do what she could for a prospective customer.. An employee with a pleasant smile and great attitude is to be commended. We enjoyed our stay and our breakfast at the Guesthouse.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Ledge, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have made this our stop on the way to Florida for the past 4 years. After our experience on this trip, my husband and I will never stay here again! When I called 2 months in advance to make our reservation for the end of February, I requested the same room we had stayed in the past couple of years. I was told they would note it on our reservation and do their best to try and accomodate us. When we arrived we were told the room wasn't ready and they would place us elsewhere. Next they tried to give us a room on the first floor and I asked if they had one available on the second floor instead. After we checked into our room, I was getting ready for dinner and noticed that when I was using the sink the water would not go down and kept filling up and almost overflowed. We called the front desk and maintenance was sent up. To make a long story short, he was not able to use a snake, had to leave and get something to loosen the drain and said he would be back in 15min. After 30min we had to call down to the front desk again and the guy came up and "fixed" it. By then we had lost almost 1 hr waiting for something that the previous guests or housekeeping should have noticed and had fixed before the room was given to another guest. When my husband went to the breakfast room, the waffle iron was not working properly. When we checked out in the morning we let the front desk know we were unhappy and also that maintenance had left a mess on the sink and mirror. All we got was "I'm sorry for the inconvenience mamm", (the old guy at the front desk said this twice and seemed to think that was enough and I would be ok with that) and housekeeping spoke to my husband and he could hardly understand her because she couldn't speak very good English -- "no nothing wrong with waffle maker, I checked it myself, it is good". On our way home 2 weeks later we stayed at a really nice place in Lake City, FL and that will be our place we stop at from now on. Avoid this hotel at all costs!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Urbandale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

On our raod trip back from Florida we were supposed to spend 3 days in New Orleans. The weather was so bad we were forced to change plans. I found the hotel when we were in Tallahassee, Fl and got a reservation at a good price in a great place. The 9.5 hour drive was long and we got there a little late but from the minute we walked in we were treated great! The suite was equipped with a micro wave, refridgerator, flat screen tv and it was clean and well appointed. The bedroom also had a TV (all of this for $89 a nite + tax). There was a free breakfast every morning and the chef was there to tell you what was special for the egg dishes. Definitely as good as anywhere we have stayed. The hotel is located across the road from the Opryland Hotel, and the shuttle took us there...it is a must see. The huge outlet mall that was 3 minutes away was also a must see...wear good walking shoes. Walk across the road and you are at John A's restaurant where there is live entertainment and the best catfish in Tennessee. The shuttle also takes you downtown, but that part of our trip is for another review. All in all, a great hotel with excellent service, in a great location.

Room Tip: We used Expedia to get the rate and it was the same day. Several choices, we picked the right one.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is our 2nd stay at Guesthouse Inn...there is a young lady named Constance that is an added asset to the hotel. On our first stay, she was very accommodating with the shuttle as we traveled back and forth to the Opryland Hotel. We recognized her friendly, outgoing personality yesterday when we arrived. I think she might have a little bit of prankster in her blood, but that makes her that much more charming. Kudos to Constance for taking care of the guests and just being herself!

The only inconvenience we have experienced is the bed pillows..(too small & not enough of them) .but we can live with that.

Room Tip: We have actually stayed in the same room both times, 1st floor, king bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you book this hotel based on the price with a pool like we did look elsewhere, the pool was disgusting had hair floating all around in it and so cloudy you couldn't see the bottom, therefore had a very disappointed child since would not let her swim. The carpets had stains on them, there was a couple of positive the breakfast was good, and a gentlemen by the name of Terrell was very friendly employee who worked the desk and shuttle.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley? Share your experiences!