Was in Nashville for an uncle's 90th birthday party. I checked in late to my room, 8:30pm. The clerk was friendly and check in was quick and smooth.
Room was on the fifth floor, down from the elevators. Everything was typical. Small fridge, tube tv, two double beds. Room was clean and well maintained. I had read there was remodling of the hotel but could not tell much from the rooms. The a/c unit, headboards and credenza appeared new. Standard bath, plenty of hot water.
Bed firm and pillows flat. Just what I expected. I slept fine and up early for coffee and newspaper. Coffee obtained at the free breakfast but no paper at the hotel. No USA Today, no local paper, nothing. Clerks loaned me a couple of magazines and I was thankful.
This is a good location near Grand Ole Opry and mall. Staff was excellent. Room standard, no frills. Lots of restaurants nearby, McD's adjacent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley