i have stayed at this hotel before and would again. The decor is a little tired now and it could do with a bit of a face lift but that is the only negative in this review. I always feel like its home when I stay here. The staff are brilliant - nothing is any trouble for them and they will go out of their way to make sure your stay at the hotel is happy. It is very clean and tidy and the rooms are a good size. Breakfast is good. The bonuses are the shuttle to and from the airport and to and from Opryland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley