This hotel is a great location. The shuttle service from the airport is great but runs only on the hour so if you miss it by 5 minutes, you wait. However, the driver was very informative. We used Jerry's shuttle service to get us downtown (only $10.p.p return.) The only complaint we have about the hotel is that the jacuzzi was not working so they would not allow us to even go outside to use the chairs to sit in the sun. The continental breakfast was very good, waffles, eggs, yogurt, bananas, etc. Average size room with a large bathroom area. LOts of places to eat nearby and within walking distance of the Opyrland Hotel, or they will actually shuttle you there for free. You can then shop at the Opry Mills mall located closeby.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.