We have stayed here twice and I'm sure we will be back. The location is excellent. Although we haven't used it, there is a shuttle that will take you over to the Opryland Hotel free of charge (I believe). The rooms are large and very clean. The place seems very quiet. The staff was very friendly. They have vending machines but there is also a gas station/store right across the street. Also, it is across from John A's, where you can dine and listen to live music. It is also within walking distance of Cracker Barrel, Caney Fork Restaurant, and McDonalds. There are other restaurants close by. The only negative I have is that the smoking area is just outside the front entrance so you walk through cigarette smoke if anyone is out there smoking. Not good for us nonsmokers. Otherwise, everything else is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley